Rear Seat tail cover wont fit!!????

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you must have an electrial problem.
now that is funny shid
laugh.gif

I wanted to say that it was possible to have the wrong hump at first, but better judgement took over and I ASSUMED that a mistake such as that wouldn't happen.

Apparently I was wrong.

I would tell the dealership that the old model hump is on the way. Then I would tell them to get the correct hump in the mail ASAP. Yeah, it's a screw-up, but it's their screw-up and they need to make it right and make you happy. It's that simple.

If they want to be a pain I'm sure we can post their info here for all to avoid.
thumb_up.gif

Called Smith Powersports to see if they had received the Gen 1 rear seat cover and guess what?? The girl that answered the phone told me Oh yeah there is a problem with your cowl cover , we will have to order another for you. Duh, isnt that what I told you in the first place. In this fast paced world we live in, isnt it amazing how after they get the sale, you kinda become put on the backburner, while they chase another sale????? Fellas when buying these Busas please check and make sure you have yours and also make sure it is the right one for your Busa. Hopefully I will get mine in about a week or two.

Called Smith Powersports to see if they had received the Gen 1 rear seat cover and guess what?? The girl that answered the phone told me Oh yeah there is a problem with your cowl cover , we will have to order another for you. Duh, isnt that what I told you in the first place. In this fast paced world we live in, isnt it amazing how after they get the sale, you kinda become put on the backburner, while they chase another sale?
rock.gif
? Fellas when buying these Busas please check and make sure you have yours and also make sure it is the right one for your Busa. Hopefully I will get mine in about a week or two.
yab... they made the sale and now everything is in slow motion. that is the problem with most of motorcycle dealers, no customer service!
this happened to me on my 07 zx14,
when i took it home and looked at it in the sun notice the passenger seat cowl black color does not match the rest of bikes color. well they gave me the 06 cowl. they both are black but the 07 is pearl and the 06 is not pearl and it is hard to see the differnce in the shade but the story does not end there, they did not want to admit that they made a mistake i had to drive there for one hour to show it to them that they were wrong and they had no clue they were different color in 06 and 07
wowold.gif

wowold.gif
deadhorse.gif

deadhorse.gif
 oh well... last bike i would buy from them.

wowold.gif

deadhorse.gif

Called Smith Powersports to see if they had received the Gen 1 rear seat cover and guess what?? The girl that answered the phone told me Oh yeah there is a problem with your cowl cover , we will have to order another for you. Duh, isnt that what I told you in the first place. In this fast paced world we live in, isnt it amazing how after they get the sale, you kinda become put on the backburner, while they chase another sale????? Fellas when buying these Busas please check and make sure you have yours and also make sure it is the right one for your Busa. Hopefully I will get mine in about a week or two.
yab... they made the sale and now everything is in slow motion. that is the problem with most of motorcycle dealers, no customer service!
this happened to me on my 07 zx14,
when i took it home and looked at it in the sun notice the passenger seat cowl black color does not match the rest of bikes color. well they gave me the 06 cowl. they both are black but the 07 is pearl and the 06 is not pearl and it is hard to see the differnce in the shade but the story does not end there, they did not want to admit that they made a mistake i had to drive there for one hour to show it to them that they were wrong and they had no clue they were different color in 06 and 07 :O  :O. :deadhorse:  :deadhorse:  oh well... last bike i would buy from them.
Yeah those are my sentiments. What would we have to gain by stating that they gave us the wrong cowl cover? It is more of a hassle than anything to call the stealership telling them that they made a mistake. It really pisses me off to spend 11,000 dollars and have someone question your honesty about a 125.00 piece. Like what would I have to gain by keeping the Gen 1 cowl cover. Well I am pretty sure I could have sold it on the black market. HAHAHAHAH But like she said We will have to order you another one. Yeah I had planned to buy a leather Busa jacket from them. I had actually called to inquire about it the day before I noticed the mistake, but after the mistake I decided to buy it locally and spend the extra $10 buck for the piece of mind. Right size, right color, no waiting for arrival and only $10 more.

Back