Rear seat cover to help with grip

Chemmy

Registered
I ordered a rear seat cover for my kaw a few years back and it was the greatest thing since sliced bread, so my wife says. Now 3 years later with the new Busa I am looking for the same product or something close. The company I originally bought it from was a comapny in England or something. All I know is that it was paid for in pounds.

Does anyone know of any kind of seat cover to go over the stock one to help my wife from feeling like she is slipping of the bike lol.

Thanks

Last edited:
This what I did. Corbin!!

P1010005.jpg

Yeah it goes to show the difference in the two bikes for sure. My wife was always comfortable on the Kaw no matter how hard I hit the throttle. However I hit the gas one day in fourth going up a hill and she told me when i stopped to never do that again till I fixed the seat grip. lol, her hands were so far into my gut I think she was holding onto my ribs.:laugh:

do an ebay search for a trebo seat its like rubber net cover that fits over the original. the wife swears by it and i don't get bumped about :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I completely agree that the Corbin looks totally Harley. Not my style. I'm looking more for the grip.

You can get that Corbin without the backrest, and also cut thinner so you don't end up sitting higher. Corbin also has different seat top materials(as well as colors), some are slick, were as others have more grip. There website is pretty vague about details, you have to call them.

hi,i put a cover on for my wife,the product is called AIRHAWK its a type of neoprene inflatable seat cover.

jp

I ordered a rear seat cover for my kaw a few years back and it was the greatest thing since sliced bread, so my wife says. Now 3 years later with the new Busa I am looking for the same product or something close. The company I originally bought it from was a comapny in England or something. All I know is that it was paid for in pounds.

Does anyone know of any kind of seat cover to go over the stock one to help my wife from feeling like she is slipping of the bike lol.

Thanks

Tribo grippy seat covers, that's what I use for my good lady through the winter months cos during the season she got a GIXER

Back