Blue rear seat cover

OB_Kirk

Registered
I normally ride with the hump on. I hate the look of the "Hottie Pad". Second look offers a near miss- they have a seat cover set for front and rear seats in a blue and silver combination. I like the original black front seat cover, and I don't like Second look's front seat cover. I don't know if you can buy just the rear seat cover, and even if you can, the front of it is silver, so it would look funny if paired with the original black front seat cover. Anybody know how I can get a plain blue rear seat cover? I am thinking of having a local upholstery shop recover it for me.

And how about changing the shape of the foam so that it is a little more complementary to the lines of the bodywork instead of looking like someone left a sofa sitting on the back of your bike.

Well, for anyone interested, Second Look will make color matched solid color seatcovers for the "Hottie Pad" for $69.95, it takes about a week to get one made, and they won't tell what vendor and trim code they use for the upholstery - proprietary info.

kirk call sargent cycle they custom make to the colors you want mine is awesome i will be posting pictures of my busa soon if you want to see the seat

www.sargentcycle.com 1-800-749-7328
they will even send swatches of the material my seat is top part is called griptex it is black it has a dark blue welt cord and the side is a smooth black passenger seat is same only it has a design in it i think they show it on the web site

Back