Rear Foot Peg Mounts

MoeMar

Registered
I am putting on some megaphones and wondering what to do with the rear foot peg mounts. Cut or replace em? I can't seem to find any custom mounts.

I want to say someone here cut theirs and it looks good. A search might help your decision as I do not remember who the member was that did it. Good luck and throw some pictures of the after!

Here you go.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314476924.481096.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314477056.400392.jpg

That's what I was thinking, so back to my original question. Why not remove them completely from the subframe ? I'm running the shortmeg and have no issues, ride two up all the time.

When you just take them off there is a gaping hole remaining. I bought a set off a wreck for $20 and butchered them up into what you see. I never ride a passenger but I can put the originals back on if I need to.

ass busa tips - YouTube[/url]

here is a vid for the Megaphones I ordered

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I found my problem... been searching for "rear peg mounts" found stuff for "Rear Peg Brackets"

When you just take them off there is a gaping hole remaining. I bought a set off a wreck for $20 and butchered them up into what you see. I never ride a passenger but I can put the originals back on if I need to.

No, your bike looks great. I was just trying to figure out why remove them because you added a megaphone exhaust.

You might want to do a search on lord hummongous, not well regarded. Glad you found your pegs.

Back