Rear foot peg leds?

WACKEM1

Registered
Anyone know the site tht makes the leds in the rear foot pegs? I saw the site once a while back! Tried googlin it but cant find it!

yes I had a set made for my 08 cbr 600 last year. contact tripageled.com they did mine. turn around time is also very good. You send in ur pegs and let them know what you want to do, they can also do custom and give you a price quote on it. I thought about doing my busa pegs but that just wouldnt' look right to me for some reason so left it alone. GL

My rear lights arent so brite during the day so any extra lights in the rear to keep me seen an keep me from gettin my a** knocked over is wht im after!

I hear ya, I had them done on my cbr for the same reason as the small rear light on the cbr was not enough so i had 2 rows of 6 led's installed on both pegs..used as brake light and turn signals...

Oh sweet they can b used as brake lights to? I thought only turn signals thts awesome i called him today he can only fit one row on the busa rear pegs!

yea the busa pegs arent straight like the smaller bikes so he can only do a single row. see if he's able to do something custom for you.

Yea ima call him an see if he can do sum to color leds so i can get the brake an turns! Guys in Fla also so turn around time should b quick!

Back