rear ended

frisbee

GODSPEED RACING
Donating Member
Registered
I got rear ended yesterday morning on my way to work . I stopped for a school bus and the car behind me didn't. I didn't get hurt very bad (Thankyou Jesus) . My bike on the other hand might be totaled , so I may get another bike ....... hmmmmm what should I get
rock.gif
?
jump9.gif
Anyway I guess I can say that i've been down now hopefully it won't happen again !

Ouch Friz! Glad u is ok. My busie is broken right now too so I feel for ya. Cycletrader or new for you next?

Sorry to hear about the bike, but glad that you are okay. The damage can be fixed or the bike can be replaced.

dayum bro....ya gotta love those BDCs.....glad you came out on top....about the bike....see if sage is selling one of his....

sad.gif
Sorry Man, Has to suck... Blame it on the school bus then File against the Manufacterer of the Bus. I dunno... Might as well, seems to be the way things work...

Just remember "Ow ow my back!"
smile.gif

OK just playing, glad your in one piece man...

Wow, that sucks...but, you seem to be pretty stoked about getting a new one, so I say move on up to an '05!!!

Glad you're okay...had to be scary...

Glad it wasn't worse and you're okay ... yep the '05's should be arriving about the time your insurance company settles up
smile.gif

Thanks everyone . Remember ... ride safe because those cars don't see us !

Back