Radical Rides~!~

It was just pretty wild to see in person. A lot of CF on it. Even the front brake rotor was CF. Weird design, but a good conversation piece. Looked very well built. Definatly unique.

When they first debuted the Tomahawk at the Detroit auto one of the big wigs was riding one of the Tomahawks on to the stage behind a curtain. While he was doing this he dropped off the side of the ramp. They were suppose to have it on one of those carousels, but due to the damage on the right side they they shut the carousel off so no one could see the damage.

179118d1267472369-radical-rides-12.jpg
The gunbus one is pretty sweet. I think it was somewhere around 6.7 liters and 300 horsepower. They had an article on it in the back of sport rider i think a few months ago.

The Dodge Tomahawk (1st pic) is def an awesome upgrade from the Busa... Does 300mph... To bad you can't register or insure the damn thing for the streets...

Has anyone ridden it to 300 mph doesn't look aerodynamically capable of doing it, thought that accomplishment was just on paper or a dyno or something :dunno:

This bike here can beat any bike that has ever been produced pass him an you will see why :whistle: :laugh:

securedownload.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone ridden it to 300 mph doesn't look aerodynamically capable of doing it, thought that accomplishment was just on paper or a dyno or something :dunno:

This bike here can beat any bike that has ever been produced pass him an you will see why :whistle: :laugh:

I see, I see~!~ :rofl:

Back