Hill Hopping Hayabusa Video

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
This is a video I shot back in May, but I didn't get around to posting until now.  (It might have something to do with the fact that it's 30 degrees and windy and I've got lots of downtime now.)  I live in the "flat" part of West Virginia, so these hills aren't too radical in height, but the sudden dropoffs are insane!  I used to love "jumping" this road on my DR650 before I sold it, but got a bit more cautious on the Busa as you'll see.
smile.gif
 For those familiar with the WV panhandle, this is a rural road outside of Charles Town right next to the Summit Point Raceway.

Hill Hopping Hayabusa

yep.........orange is definitely the fastest......left butterflies in my stomach just watching

Damn man u might want to check to make sure you didnt shake anything loose. and i thought the roads here were crappy..

fuggin nuts, bro! fuggin nuts...

But it sure looks like a heckuva blast!

Nice, luv the jumps, kinda make ya feel like isle of man ... and I forgot to pull the key chain on my first vid too
biggrin.gif
Watch those country roads with alot of driveways... never know who or what may be jumpin out in front of ya.
wow.gif

wow using the suspension to the fullest, I like that flat out run at the end
smile.gif
good job! btw the Busa can lean
smile.gif
j/k ;)

smile.gif

I'd be figuring out a way to lash those keys down
laugh.gif

Nice video. Thanks for posting
beerchug.gif

Dude... That is really wild... Need to set up the camera on a fence post over a couple of those where your completly airborn... Give us the Flying Busa Perspective... Or better, right at the roads edge aimed up and to the right, catch you as you fly over...
thumbs-up.gif

Good stuff...

I'm with Revlis...setting the camera to catch you in the air would be awesome to see. It was great to watch.
cool.gif

Did you look like this?
wow.gif
Cool vid just look out for oil pans. I'm sure that road has seen a few of them from unsuspecting drivers.
laugh.gif

busajump.JPG

Awesome Warren ... great video!! Is that one of the roads I was trying to keep up with you on? How do I get back there??

Nice pic jwcfbd!!

Warbrown, I guess that's what they do in WV.
biggrin.gif
That road is barely paved dude, you've got some big nads!!

Cool video,Thanks. We have a few small jumps here. The first one I hit was while I was accelerating and changing lanes. About crapped myself, LOL!

Back