A Nice mello ride up Hwy 33

Jdog109socal

Registered
This is not a fast video but a nice mello ride up hwy 33 and back.

Shot this last Sunday.

Peter & Steve-o Hwy 33.mpg - Ventura, CA, United States, 93003 - MotoZania Video - Motorcycle Pictures & Videos and Social Network

Does anyone remember what movie this song was featured in?

Answer:

(Lost boys) A old vampire flick with Keifer Southerland

Blow out on the 1150 RT BMW front tire was patched and ridin down hill at slower speeds..This tire had a hole i could fit my little finger in it. we tryed to plug it with a bmw tire kit. poured glue in hole and on butteryfly looking rubber plug pop half of it in poured more glue waited about 15 /20 miunutes shot 3 air tubes in and bam... it worked well. we wound up ridng down hill to 76 station put more air in and he road it home to Ventura. a week later tire still holding air...in shop now get fixed all up :thumbsup:

Jdog

What? You didn't even give anyone a chance to answer your question! I was SOOOOOO going to say Lost Boys too!! well... actually... I could not remember for the life of me what that song was from. Great video!!! :thumbsup:

WOW U OWE ME ONE MIN OF MY LIFE. Really next time u decide to make a video just get to the point. I dont need to sit there for 1 min watching an into to a 6 min vid. Really r u a producer or director, this isnt a movie it a short clip.

Im sorry for sounding like an ass but man im sick of people having to make a long intro to a small clip. Get to a point fast, make your intro to the video fast and quick. But other than that the video is not bad, I do like the angels and road looks fun im jelous. Keep up the good work. Again not trying to sound like an ass. :beerchug:

WOW U OWE ME ONE MIN OF MY LIFE. Really next time u decide to make a video just get to the point. I dont need to sit there for 1 min watching an into to a 6 min vid. Really r u a producer or director, this isnt a movie it a short clip.

Im sorry for sounding like an ass but man im sick of people having to make a long intro to a small clip. Get to a point fast, make your intro to the video fast and quick. But other than that the video is not bad, I do like the angels and road looks fun im jelous. Keep up the good work. Again not trying to sound like an ass. :beerchug:

Haha... someone need a nap?:whistle:

:rofl::lol::rofl::lol::bounce::corner: get get get ..Send me money i will do it your way ..... Love ya man

:rofl::lol::rofl::lol::bounce::corner: get get get ..Send me money i will do it your way ..... Love ya man

LOL no hard feelings. trust me if I had any i would. I can even afford a camera for the bike. I just strapped a normal video camera to my helmet with duct-tape. but hey it worked.:cheerleader:

LOL no hard feelings. trust me if I had any i would. I can even afford a camera for the bike. I just strapped a normal video camera to my helmet with duct-tape. but hey it worked.:cheerleader:
None takin. It was a bit long. I went with following music :whistle: got lost into it...i like to get it going about 10 seconds in most the time...:beerchug:

Back