SHE'S ALIVE.......

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Not that I'm counting or anything but I was approaching two months without a Busa! OUCH.... Right in the middle of prime riding weather. Oh well, got her back last night and I must say she sounds bad to the bone. That HMF BigBird exhaust is radical. Can't wait to see the Cheeseman and then its off to Colorado! Hoping to catch everyone from the site out there for a ride and to finally meet.....

2 months ... you're good! I waited 3 weeks after selling my F4 before buying my Busa and I was going nuts after the 1st week.

Not that I'm counting or anything but I was approaching two months without a Busa! OUCH.... Right in the middle of prime riding weather. Oh well, got her back last night and I must say she sounds bad to the bone. That HMF BigBird exhaust is radical. Can't wait to see the Cheeseman and then its off to Colorado! Hoping to catch everyone from the site out there for a ride and to finally meet.....
Cool!! I'd go crazy without my Busa for that long.

How does the sound of the Big Bird compare to the dual high mount version??

I feel your pain. I was off my Busa for 2 months too. Glad to hear your back out riding again. I'm back on my Busa now.
biggrin.gif

super.gif
Good deal, Sonny ! Now blow that $hit out and getr ready for the MeetnDrink .
tounge.gif

Congrates!!! good to hear the Busa is up and running again. See ya in the hills of Colorado.

Thanks everyone... Can't wait to get her on the road (after JC).
Never heard a set of the high mounts, but I can tell you the Bigbird is Loud!
Meet-N-Drink! Ty to funny....
Truwrecks, wouldn't wish what we went through on anyone.

Almost two months?! Wow, summer is flying by...

Glad you're back up on two wheels ks!
cool.gif

Congrats!!
cool.gif

Yeah.. two months
sad.gif
.. don't think I'd get much sleep~

Back