RADAR DETECTORS

Wish Valentine had bothered to tell me that direct wiring would have solved the voltage fluctuation problem. I may have been a happy customer instead of a disgruntled ex-customer. But no, I got the bs run around instead about how voltage flucuations were MY fault. V1 may be the best, I just wish they took some lessons in customer satisfaction. Are you listening Valentine??

Thanks for all the info.Looks like the valentine -1 is the way to go for me and the stem stand is in a class by itself.Thanks all.Next topic CLUTCH, mine seems to be going south. Will post soon...

Hapo, it doesn't shake the screen at all. Very secure. Doesn't block the view of the gauges, either, as suction cups probably would.
I'm looking forward to getting Highpower's "screamer."

Hapo: Yes, I trust the suction cups. they've never let go on my Busa or from the windshield of my truck. I've bought the spare suction cups, (cheap) and plan to replace them at the slightest evidence of aging.

You could tape a little snap clip around the body of the Val One, and a small ring to your power cord, or any other point on the bike as a safety tether.

The weight does shake my Double Bubble a bit, but not badly. The OEM windscreen was thicker & stiffer but very poor optically, and I didn't have room to see the gauges under my Val One.

Back