Racer roll call!!!

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
I just got my CCS # renewed and will be competing in Heavy Weight Supersport. I will be taking on the 750's with the 636. Who else is strapping it on this year...

Count me in!!!!!!!

CMRA Endurance - #67
Adrenalin Fiends Racing - Medium Superstock Endurance Team - Honda F4i

CMRA Sprints - #496
"A" Superbike - GSXR 1000
Formula 1 - GSXR 1000
Formula 40 - GSXR 1000

super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

That's it? Just the Two of you? ? I don't count cuz I only do track days for fun with NESBA.com with no interest or intention of getting a license or racing competitively. I guess I don't even qualify as a wanna-bee, but I've scrapped knees and right side fairing
biggrin.gif

Fully Stock 2003 Silver Busa #39
Road America April

Im in too lowered 3 inches in the rear brand new rear tire and straped in the front. My number is what ever they write on my windscreen.

believe it or not we're racers too

Im in too lowered 3 inches in the rear brand new rear tire and straped in the front.  My number is what ever they write on my windscreen.

believe it or not we're racers too
I know you guys are racers too! That is why I said your event. Roadracing is for me but by no means the only two wheel game in town.

I did figure with all the mods and Horsepower talk around here that there would be more racers here. I guess its all talk...

Well the HPs numbers are just for show like having a big **** but just sitting around jacking it all day....hell get out there and f**k somethin
cool.gif

I just got my CCS # renewed and will be competing in Heavy Weight Supersport. I will be taking on the 750's with the 636. Who else is strapping it on this year...
I remember back in the day before your "racing career", you and I used to race Busa's through the twisties in my neck-o-the-woods. (sigh) Back in the good ole days.. That's when I was in front, now you'd kill me...

Good luck this year!!!

Your Busa ridin' Cali Pal......

LoBusa

I'm not gonna be on the track.. but I am in the pits for Lean Angle Racing~ We will be starting off the season next weekend at Homestead~ There's six riders on the team and will be running most of the various classes~ We got mostly 600s and a couple of 750s~ I look forward to seeing ya at the track! Just look for Lean Angle Racing...
cool.gif

GJoker I will be looking you up. I won't even get a chance to make a race until Jennings in April. Good luck down in Homestead. Are going to run Daytona as well?

I just got my CCS # renewed and will be competing in Heavy Weight Supersport.  I will be taking on the 750's with the 636.  Who else is strapping it on this year...
I remember back in the day before your "racing career", you and I used to race Busa's through the twisties in my neck-o-the-woods. (sigh) Back in the good ole days..  That's when I was in front, now you'd kill me...

Good luck this year!!!

Your Busa ridin' Cali Pal......

LoBusa
Whats up LO!! Damn that was back in the day. How are things treating you these days. Hope all is well and your happy. I miss talking to you...

Marc

Do you still have the 636?

GJoker I will be looking you up.  I won't even get a chance to make a race until Jennings in April.  Good luck down in Homestead.  Are going to run Daytona as well?
As it is right now.. the whole team will be starting off in Homestead and then certain team members will be hitting the various tracks along the schedule~ Would love to have the whole team at each event, but it all boils down to fundage as the time rolls around~ As a team, I think we've got the whole schedule covered.. although it remains to be seen~ As a member of the pit crew.. I'll try to make every one~

Here's the '05 CCS Schedule for those that don't have it yet...

Feb 12-13*      Homestead
Mar 2-6           Daytona
Mar 19-20        Moroso
Apr 2-3           JenningsGP
Apr 30- May 1  JenningsGP
May 29-30       Moroso
Jun 25-26        Homestead
July 23-24       Moroso
Aug 27-28       Moroso
Sept 10-11      JenningsGP
Oct 1-2          Moroso
Dec 3-4*        Homestead

* double points

I look forward to meeting those of you that can make it out at the track(s)~ This is our first season as a team.. even if we don't take the trophy's.. we are gonna look damn good!  
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107435071 -->

Count me in!!!!!!!

CMRA Endurance -  #67

CMRA Sprints - #496
Formula 1 - GSXR 1000
Formula 40 - GSXR 1000

super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
busagod, I am planning to join cmra this season. It will be my first year road racing. i did a few track days last year at Hallett on a TL100s. Anyway I bought a KTM last week and i'm changing it over to super-moto. I hope to go to the license class at the first race, corner work on Sunday and then race for the first time at Hallett. I didn't realize anyone on this board was a CMRA rider......we will have to hhok up and maybe you can show me the tricks of the trade. this year will be my learning period....

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Count me in!!!!!!!

CMRA Endurance -  #67

CMRA Sprints - #496
Formula 1 - GSXR 1000
Formula 40 - GSXR 1000

super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
busagod, I am planning to join cmra this season.  It will be my first year road racing. i did a few track days last year at Hallett on a TL100s.  Anyway I bought a KTM last week and i'm changing it over to super-moto.  I hope to go to the license class at the first race, corner work on Sunday and then race for the first time at Hallett. I didn't realize anyone on this board was a CMRA rider......we will have to hhok up and maybe you can show me the tricks of the trade.  this year will be my learning period....
Congrads bro....I'll be at Oak Hill the weekend of February 19th, see you there! Your going to luv it, CMRA great bunch of guys. I'll post some photos of my truck and trailer so you can find me in the pits.

Luv racing at Hallet!

Did you get this message from connie about the track day at Hallet this weekend. If not here it is.....

Due to the number of phone calls we've had, we are considering an MLD Saturday 2/5.

Must have 15 confirmed entries by 4:00 Friday. We will put out a second email Friday afternoon (or you can call 583-1135)

We chose Sat instead of Sunday because the weather Sat is 55 degrees, Sun is 46 and rain.

Saturday, February 5, 2005

Motorcycle Lapping Day at HALLETT

$100 per bike (late entry, $120)

Gates open at 7:00 a.m.

Finish Line Café open for breakfast and lunch

Riders’ meeting at 8:30.

On track at 9:00

Race, Street, Novice

(12 - 1 lunch break)

Ambulance on site; race fuel available; proper rider's gear required: over-the-ankle boots,

leather with armor (airsuits with armor acceptable), hard back brace

For entry form: www.hallettracing.com/pdf/motorcyclelappingentry

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Back