Next Seasons Race Bike

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
Well all I decided upon the Kawasaki 636.  I was going to go for the GSXR750 and just race Heavy Weight.  The 636 will allow me to race in the 600 class as well as be competitive in the Heavy weight class.

OK...OK...The real reason is the guy just wanted out from under the bike payment and it only had 1000 miles on it and I got it for $6200.  Here is  a pic for you guys.  I will put a few more street miles on here before I deregister and uninsure her.

Marc

oops...

P1010814.jpg

Very Nice, Should be a kick, looks like it will make a real nice track machine...

Nice Marc, I thought you was going to get a RC51 or one of those Honda's..... But that's a cool little Kawi.... Will you teach me to rail on it before you go to Florida

Nice Marc, I thought you was going to get a RC51 or one of those Honda's..... But that's a cool little Kawi.... Will you teach me to rail on it before you go to Florida
I only have about 3 weeks before I jet to the East Side! If you want we can hit up Palomar or we can go to a track day but that would be up to you! You need to raise that busa back up though.
smile.gif

Marc

Probably good bikes, but I sure dislike the lights on them......won't matter as a racer though......should look cool.....you changing to full race plastics Howlin??
Congrats dude......keep us posted on what ya think of it!!

Great buy Howlin!!! Is that the same chock I've seen used for trailering? That's pretty sweet!

Very nice bike stable you've got goin there
super.gif

Dan

Back