Raced a

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Sittin at a light yesterday....waitin for the green, and some dude on a built softail Custom HD pulls up beside me.
Him: Nice Bike...Is it fast.
Me: It's OK
Him: How many CC
Me: 1300
Him: Wanna Go
Me: almost lmao......uuuhhhh, OK

Guy leaves real hard, bike jumpin all over the place like it's havin a hard time hooking up er something...all kinds of noise, and me right beside him...just playin around with him.
Get to 7k in second.....and he's right beside me.......cuz that's where I want him of course.......wack the throttle open and pull a 200' wheelie and left the poor poser standin like an ol' lady at a bus stop.......stop at the next light.......1/2 mile up the road, and the dude says....lets go again.....I had ya for the first few hundred feet!!!
I'm thinkin to myself.......Yer kidding right....YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING, but NO.....he starts revvin his poop up gettin ready to go again.
This time....no messin around.....get down low....right foot on the ground......gettin ready to rip this dude a new azzhole.
Leave hard........get to about 6k in first and the bike comes up hard.......smacked it into second on the back wheel with him about 300' behind me now and didn't let off till 140mph.
Poor sucka was so far behind at this time, he thought he was first.
Stopped at the next light again about 2 miles up the road, and here he is again pullin up beside me.
Holy poop he says!!! what is that thing??
It's a Busa I say.
A Busa......what the hell is that.
It's a Suzuki sportbike, I tell him
FU!@ it's insane....how do ya hold on....I have a hard time holdin on to mine.....and you just killed me he says.
Just shrugged my shoulders, smiled and took off.

Not that I'm proud of adding this slow dog of a bike to the waxed list, but just thought it was funny!!!

tight sh!t msf show them HD riders what time it is i ask them why is a harley so damn loud yet so damn slow?

Dude has seriously been in a cave for the last 5 years with no television/phone/newspaper/magazines if he thought he could get a Busa. Man he wouldn't have a chance with a 600. Think he may have been smokin that morning.
tounge.gif

That reminds me once in Myrtle Beach I was on 31 passing 3 bikes (2 harleys and the last a BMW 1200). As I go by, I'm in the far RIGHT and they're in the far LEFT of a 3 lane highway, I notice the BMW jump out of line with a vengence (from my left side mirror). I'm thinkin okay he wants to get a little sumthin. GUUNNNNNN IT, I swear it looked like he slammed into reverse and got back in line
laugh.gif

Some guys just need to get skinned before they really understand.

Makes 'ya just want to pull next to him and give him a t-shirt that says, "I'm sorry I thought your bike was fast!"
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082990995 -->

Dude has seriously been in a cave for the last 5 years with no television/phone/newspaper/magazines if he thought he could get a Busa.  Man he wouldn't have a chance with a 600.  Think he may have been smokin that morning.
tounge.gif

That reminds me once in Myrtle Beach I was on 31 passing 3 bikes (2 harleys and the last a BMW 1200).  As I go by, I'm in the far RIGHT and they're in the far LEFT of a 3 lane highway, I notice the BMW jump out of line with a vengence (from my left side mirror).  I'm thinkin okay he wants to get a little sumthin.   GUUNNNNNN IT, I swear it looked like he slammed into reverse and got back in line
laugh.gif

Some guys just need to get skinned before they really understand.
A BMW.......He musta been smokin somethin that mornin too hey Dawg
Peeps can be pretty funny sometimes!!!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

A ride I went on a couple weeks ago had a guy on a BMW 1200. He was telling me about all the wonderful things his bike had on it. Glove heaters (it was chilly) and some other stuff. So I asked him how fast he had ever had it and he proudly said, "120!" Then of course he had to ask me and said, "160 and I had room to go!" That was the end of the conversation!
biggrin.gif

Nice going, MSF..

I know a guy with a BMW 1200 (saddle bags, electronic cruise control, heated grips, heated vest, the whole works). So, we're talking about his bike and my '02. Of course, the talk comes around to how fast we've had 'em up to. He proudly states "130" and that was "plenty fast". So you're thinking 'ok, that's cool'.. but wait.. remember, this is Canada.. that's KPH, NOT MPH.. 130kph = approx 78MPH.. too funny!!
laugh.gif

Long live the 'busa!!

what is wrong with these non Busa riders... they always wanna play and then getting the shiat wiped on their noses....
argue.gif

I like the t - shirt idea but the hmp wont store enough for these dum dums.

Forrest Gump: Stupid is as stupid does.

Funny story MSF!
laugh.gif

Gotta add something here...being around the Harley riders as I am, I think I can say with a good amount of certainty that many HD guys don't know anything about sport bikes...they don't look at them, they don't read about them, they don't know one from another on the streets...there are certainly exceptions, as shown by the number of HD/Busa guys we have here on h.org...

Those die hard HD guys have blinders on...if it doesn't have that familiar HD orange badge on it, they don't even give it a second thought!
biggrin.gif

My husband is an avid fan of all things fast...I mean, he knows about every concept car coming out, who's got the land speed record this year, hell, even what's the latest and greatest heading in to space! He's also a Harley guy, and he had never heard of the Hayabusa when I first told him about it...it's funny to see how he's "evolved"
tounge.gif
since I bought Caesar. Now he approaches other HD guys and talks all about my Busa! He's educating them one at a time...

You just ran across an "un-enlightened one" MSF! Poor guy...probably never saw it coming!
laugh.gif
cool.gif

laugh.gif

It is interesting. Someone in another thread mentioned the idea that HD riders somehow have a perception that if lots of metal/engine parts are visible on a bike (kind of like a muscle), the bike is powerful, and by the same token, if you see lots of plastic, it's not really a powerful bike.???

i undersatand, i had a neighbor in my buiding who used to have HD (that is what he said)
he was convinced that a big bore HD was faster than a BUSA.
I was like it's not even worth talking about it.
It's like a '75 caddy vs a viper. WTF^

i undersatand, i had a neighbor in my buiding who used to have HD (that is what he said)
he was convinced that a big bore HD was faster than a BUSA.
I was like it's not even worth talking about it.
It's like a '75 caddy vs a viper.  WTF^
You should tell him to find one and line up with a 3 bike length
advantage and watch how fast you come around him. LOL

Back