R1 to Hayabusa?

Nice R1 !! Can't go wrong with a BUSA!!
That bike gives me wood.
heart.gif

Here's my R1.  Thanks for the feed back.  
This R1 handles great, and I don't know if I want to give that up.
I am looking at the Hayabusa because it looks more comfortable.  I also think my wife will like the back seat better.
so you know corbin makes a rear seat with a back rest that my wife loves, it's a bit pricey around 500 dollars but the wife loves it

ah yes the R1, I remember when I had my 600 and my brother got the rew R1 he let me take it around the neighborhood and it was actually scary to be back then, felt like a rocket between my legs, o wait that was just me
cool.gif

Hi

I had an 05 R1 then went to a Ducati 999s and then to a Triumph R3 (don't ask why:)). The Hayabusa is by far my favourite so far.
ThumbsUp.gif

I recently made the switch from an 06 gsxr 1000 to an 07 busa all I can say is I shoul have bought the busa first. The 1000 was a great bike but the busa is better for me its much more comfortable and a more relaxing ride.I will never ride the busa to its capabilities on the street so what ever handling edge the 1000 may have had would never be explored by me. I never got completely comfortable with the 1000 but strangely the busa made me feel comfortable instantly.

for twisties - the R1 rules.

only prob is there's straights in between and chicks to put on the back - thats where the Busa comes in
laugh.gif

Back