Questions for a daily rider

I have a tre and it really helped out in the daily driving. jsdproducts.com is a good price for one......the part number is jsd3

I bought my 06 for my daily commuter since the Harley Raod King was to heavy to throw in and out of traffic. My comfort mods were limited to the TRE, Tobin seat, risersand a set of M3 tires to hold the power to the ground. I also added the double bubble winshield to block the wind and added speakers to my helmet that plugs into my Ipod. I too had the tank bag and never take it off. It not only provides greatly needed storage but gives my a place to rest my helmet on those long rides. Peace
beerchug.gif

(upztoyz @ Oct. 15 2006,11:12) I bought my 06 for my daily commuter since the Harley Raod King was to heavy to throw in and out of traffic. My comfort mods were limited to the TRE, Tobin seat, risersand a set of M3 tires to hold the power to the ground. I also added the double bubble winshield to block the wind and added speakers to my helmet that plugs into my Ipod. I too had the tank bag and never take it off. It not only provides greatly needed storage but gives my a place to rest my helmet on those long rides. Peace
beerchug.gif
Where did you get the speakers for the helmet? And how easy are they to install? Comfort? My wife has to wear her ipod to deal with anything over 80 mph on the back...and her ipod is how she does it...lol.
SHOCKED.gif

(Keefer @ Oct. 17 2006,07:15)
(upztoyz @ Oct. 15 2006,11:12) I bought my 06 for my daily commuter since the Harley Raod King was to heavy to throw in and out of traffic. My comfort mods were limited to the TRE, Tobin seat, risersand a set of M3 tires to hold the power to the ground. I also added the double bubble winshield to block the wind and added speakers to my helmet that plugs into my Ipod. I too had the tank bag and never take it off. It not only provides greatly needed storage but gives my a place to rest my helmet on those long rides.  Peace
beerchug.gif
Where did you get the speakers for the helmet?  And how easy are they to install?  Comfort?  My wife has to wear her ipod to deal with anything over 80 mph on the back...and her ipod is how she does it...lol.    
SHOCKED.gif
iamwithstupid.gif

Back