Daily Question: Most Memoriable Ride With A Picture

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
What is the most memoriable ride that you have ever had. It might be a great road, riding with great friends, the first time on your busa or maybe a slow roll in a parade?

Show a picture or two to help tell the story and let us know what it was all about.

I have so many great rides that it is hard to choose but I decided that riding Beartooth Pass in Wyoming / Montana was so close to the top that I would just put it here.

Uncle Steve and I had ridden about 4000 miles at this point in this specific trip and we had just gone through Yellowstone. Beartooth is only open about 3 months out of the year because of snow and they had just resurfaced the road so it was perfect for us. We rode to the top and pulled over and literally stayed on the peak for about an hour in 70ish degree temps with clear skies and not a single car came by in 2 hours. We took turns taking pics of each other riding up there because we knew it would be a long time before we got back up there to get that kind of backdrop again.
beartooth_map.jpg

beartooth.JPG2.JPG

beartooth.JPG

beartooth1.JPG

Last edited:
Cap not to clog the thread, that is way cool. I myself have never done any real rides like this. It has always been a dream of mine to ride the old 66 route. Sadly with my bad back, it will probably never happen.

Back