Question: Roadlok vs Kryptonite Disc lock

This is why a pay State Farm right at $850 year. If a thief wants it they will find away to take it so I use the key lock and don't worry about it.

This is why a pay State Farm right at $850 year. If a thief wants it they will find away to take it so I use the key lock and don't worry about it.

Wait until your bike is stolen, your attitude about it will change. I used to think like that also.

Just ordered my Roadlok :thumbsup:

Thats what I am hoping wont be an issue. My rear rotor should be here in a few days followed by my fronts. In choosing a new rear rotor, I got one that should be compatible with the roadlok. Only time will tell :please:

Please let me know which aftermarket rear will fit the roadlok.I tried it on my rear galfer but sadly the pin cant fit into any of the holes:banghead:.In the end i sold it off to keep my roadlok.

Its funny I cable my bike when I'm inside any US base. When I ride out in town I can leave the key in the ignition and an Arai helmet on the mirror for hours!

Its funny I cable my bike when I'm inside any US base. When I ride out in town I can leave the key in the ignition and an Arai helmet on the mirror for hours!

Wow, you're brave! I agree with the locking up the crap out of it on base though. It's unfortunate that things are that way... we're supposed to be brothers in arms. Apparently a large populous of military members didn't get that memo.

Wow, you're brave! I agree with the locking up the crap out of it on base though. It's unfortunate that things are that way... we're supposed to be brothers in arms. Apparently a large populous of military members didn't get that memo.

It is sad. The sad part here is full coverage does not cover theft.

I was lucky. My insurance even covered cost for registering my busa when my yamaha was stolen. Worth the money I pay them.

Back