rear disc lock oopsise!

(HotRod104 @ Jan. 24 2007,02:25) I believe, and speaking for myself of course, that the $200 some may find a lil high is that of priority. My Busa only sees the light or night of day with me arse planted on it. VERY rarely ever do I find myself leaving her outside, let alone unattended. So therefore droppin 2 bills for the RoadLok is somethin of an excess that I can put off for some better(finacially speaking) days. The $40 disc lock is an acceptable alternative which allows me to apply that differance in cost to do mods and upgrades that I will get more of a return on everytime I ride.

That being said, I would love to acquire the RoadLok at some point, just right now Im tryin to put away for gettin my PCIII dyno mapped, puttin on some wave rotors up front, and a few other mods that Ive been wanting to do.

Just my .02
As an affiliate all I can ask is that you believe in the product, the financial choice will differ for everyone.

I only wish my bike slept inside, I think my biggest fear is leaving her outside our restaurants and taking her to the beach.

Back