Question for the fat tire owners

busaguy11

Registered
I recently purchased a 330 osd from Roaring Toyz for my 2011 Hayabusa. My question is can I have a passenger on the back without any issues. My swingarm has a 4 inch stretch on it. I dont wanna purchase airride for it so will I be ok with the suspension I have if i tighten it up? Thanks

Depending on your weight, I would suggest a heavier rear spring. I went with the progressive spring from hyperpro but have not installed it yet. You can get a stupider spring from RT as well or Racetech or tracstore.

Depending on your weight, I would suggest a heavier rear spring. I went with the progressive spring from hyperpro but have not installed it yet. You can get a stupider spring from RT as well or Racetech or tracstore.

This.
Look into Soupys adjustable links too, you'll be able to adjust the gap between the tire and undertail to suit your weight and the added passenger. It won't look as good when you get there, but you'll have a fat tire bike and girl with you, so let en height on a lil wheel gap all they want. :laugh:

i agree with everyone above...Although mine is stretched 10'' i had to go with heavier spring and then to air ride because i couldn't stand how high the ass was jacked up when i wasn't on it.

Go with a heavier spring and use a good lowering kit to bring the rear back down, unless you want the ass up. You shouldn"t have a problem even with a passenger
and its alot cheaper than air ride. .
super shock must see will fix all problems with stretch 615 431 2294 - YouTube[/url]
check this out this link it should solve your problem
This is the route I went. I'm rolling a 300 and my bike is slammed low

Last edited by a moderator:
Back