360 fat tire kit questions need advice

hatim-afeef

Registered
Hi guys

Im thinking to buy 360 fat kit for my hayabusa but I need your recommendation so nessesry

What is better and why 360 or 330 ?

And out side drive or jackshaft ?

And length 8 inches or 10 inches ?

I need advices plz help me guys.

I can only give my opinion as I have a 240. But from what I hear you definitely want the outside drive. One chain is better than two. As for length and width if tire I think that's a personal preference decision. I wanted mine as close to stick as possible so I went shorter versus longer. I think 330 is more than enough though.

thanks lycan6

I like 360 but Im afraid of the jackshaft maybe its not safe that much and the perfrmance geting bad I still dont know.

thanks agane lycan6

Jackshafts are junk and have been proven so time and time again. So unless your 1 of those voodoo slip on rev my bike @ stop lights to get attention kind of guys and have no intentions on actually "Riding" your motorcycle I would advise against it. If you actually ride your bike you may want to consider sticking with a good quality name brand 240 extended kit. That way you can have the bling and still be able to actually ride the bike. Now if driving less than 10minutes and parking at a gas station to bullchit 4 hours on end is more your speed then by all means parking lot pimp away :laugh:

I already have m109r custom with 300 rear and 21" front and I can not wait to build the hayabusa and make it custom so soon

there is nothing wrong with a 300 kit i have it on one of my bike with a rcc turbo kit and beat the hell out of it from north florida all the way tosouth florida when i ride it down there i do crazy rolling burn out with them in town and i can turn my bike just as good as any guy on a 190 tire most of the time even better then them...all things chrome made my if your going with a 330 kit make sure you go with a outside drive kit same for 360 but i would not go to a 360 any turn u do you have to do it less then 30 miles a hour they suck go 330 or 300 kit,,jackshaft use to suck big balls they came a long away now

I don't argue with physics, anyway it's your money and your ride. I'm running and have always ran stock so I can't help. You have a few useful opinions and hopefully a few more will see your thread and help you make a good decision. Best of luck and post up pix when she's done. :thumbsup:

I will go with 330 OSD its the most recommendation form the all people.

thank you guys you are really helpful thanks a lot.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:flamethrowing:0osd..........:thumbsup:

Hey Rod,

I'm extremely happy to see you on here and always in good spirit. It made me shed a tear when I heard you got your bike back.

Rod and I use to ride together and I remember one day we were suppose to meet up at Cowans Gap park and his Jack Shaft broke on his way to meet me. Within a couple weeks of braking his jackshaft he was one of the first to ever use OSD combined with a 330. I'm sure if Rod could gather the words I know he would be preaching the OSD over the jackshaft. It will only save you from getting stranded in the future.

Rod, I recently moved to Clear Spring, so I'm still not far from you and if you or your family ever need anything don't hesitate to give me a PM or shoot me an email: psubird83@yahoo.com. I think I still have some pics of your bike and our rides on my computer.

Adam

Rod, I purchased your old 330 C&S custom OSD swingarm few months ago and I need your help, I can't find a front OSD kit that will work with that swingarm, want to know what type of kit did you have on yours and if you can tell where to find one, I would really appreciate it, want to get my bike ready before summer :)

you would have to contact Roaring Toyz or Allthings Chrome and see if they will sell you just the OSD kit. I Belive Big Rod got his from Sandy Kosman specialties. Good luck.

Rod, I purchased your old 330 C&S custom OSD swingarm few months ago and I need your help, I can't find a front OSD kit that will work with that swingarm, want to know what type of kit did you have on yours and if you can tell where to find one, I would really appreciate it, want to get my bike ready before summer :)

Bump
I am also looking for advice.
Jackshafts have come a long way?
Between the two how much power can one hold over the other?

I just had ATC build me a 360 busa with jack shaft .. at bout 100mph experiencing a little bounce.. was told to play with air ride and that would eliminate some if not most ... anyone experience this on their 360 busa ?

Back