I need 18X15 aluminum rim for 360 tire

Bigger-Busa

Registered
im getting the C and S customs 10" over swing arm for the 360 tire on my new '06 busa but they have only the 18X14 rim and im looking for the widest rim possible. its my understanding that 18X15 is the one i need. does anyone have or make this item?

IF its really important and $$ is no object you can have your rims welded to this size.... They can add or cut em down! Best of all you can't tell they did it if done right.

They have a heck of a site to be bankrupt, curious to know myself.
lurk.gif

Not really sure. Ken made me a set for one of my customs with a 21 x 3.25 front and 18 x 10.5 rear.
I would be surprised to hear that it is true. They had a ton of work last time I saw him. He was making the wheels for Custom Chrome as well as some of the Jesse James signature series, not to mention all the sport bike wheels he made.

(GoldenChild @ Jan. 27 2007,12:42)
(ToyKraz @ Jan. 27 2007,08:38) Try www.americanmetalworks.com

Call and ask for Ken.
THINK THEY WENT BANKRUPT,I HEARD OF A FEW PEOPLE GETTING STUCK FOR LARGE SUMS OF MONEY...CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG...
I did a little research for ya:

I asked "There is a rumor floating around that you all are bankrupt.

Just wanted to confirm that this is untrue. "

And the response was:

"There couldnt be anything further from the truth. This company has been in business for over 5 years and has number 1 ranking on Google, MSN, and Yahoo. You tell me if that sounds like we're bankrupt. If you want to buy the company its yours for $25,000.00

Regards,

Michael Rousseau
CEO/Owner-Operator
Sportbike Designs
www.sportbikedesigns.com
P.O. Box 811977
Boca Raton, Florida 33481-1977"

if you dont hear anything else from a member/sponsor here, hit me up @ big_busa@hotmail.com my wife just did a shoot with 2 bikes both wearing 360 rears, I can get the contact info from the photographer n track them down here in WI if you want.

Carshow17.JPG

(heavybusa @ Jan. 27 2007,20:55)
(GoldenChild @ Jan. 27 2007,12:42)
(ToyKraz @ Jan. 27 2007,08:38) Try www.americanmetalworks.com

Call and ask for Ken.
THINK THEY WENT BANKRUPT,I HEARD OF A FEW PEOPLE GETTING STUCK FOR LARGE SUMS OF MONEY...CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG...
I did a little research for ya:

I asked "There is a rumor floating around that you all are bankrupt.

Just wanted to confirm that this is untrue. "

And the response was:

"There couldnt be anything further from the truth. This company has been in business for over 5 years and has number 1 ranking on Google, MSN, and Yahoo. You tell me if that sounds like we're bankrupt. If you want to buy the company its yours for $25,000.00

Regards,

Michael Rousseau
CEO/Owner-Operator
Sportbike Designs
www.sportbikedesigns.com
P.O. Box 811977
Boca Raton, Florida 33481-1977"
I hope no one got this post confused I was saying amw was suppose to be bankrupt,don't know where the sportbike design thing came from...
AMW

The ompanies are in two different places,one in Florida other in California...

also why does amw link by toykraz go to their site then switch off to sportbikedesigns.com

Back