New to site, Very cool! New Busa owner. Advice needed

Lubejobs42

Registered
Hi, Just joined the site and i'm looking forward to getting to know some cool people. I belong to other sites for my race boats and cars but the sport bike world is new to me. What ever i buy I make as radical as possible, I'm going to need some help with this one!
I just purchased a custom Hayabusa and i'm having some changes made. I'm have and extended single side swing kit installed and want to change the rear to a 330. I was told by the fabricator you can only use a 300 or a 360 NOT a 330 for a single side swingarm. Something to do with a "shaft alignment", Anyway...

My questions are

I rode a bike with an 18" extended swingarm and 330 kit and fell in love with it. Is a 360 too big? looks bad as hell but is it completly unpractical?

The second question is What is the best air shift kit to go with.

hayabusa main.jpg

BBBBBBBBLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Far out, looks great!

Welcome to the site... Give it just a little bit and someone will help you out. You will get lots of opinions....

cap

If you can't ride a bike worth a sh!t and only know how to ride in a straight line then go ahead and have it stretched and lowered. And this is okay as along as you realiae your limitations.

:welcome: to the oRg. Very nice ride. Look forward to seeing the single sided swingarm. :thumbsup:

:welcome: bike looks really good now :thumbsup: cant help with your questions about the wide tire kit. some one will!!:beerchug:

:welcome:

Sweet Bike

Im only stretched 6 1/2 still with stock 190 tire so I cant help you sorry, But not to worry Im sure someone has the answer.

Welcome to the oRg! Love the ride, and please be patient, someone will answer your questions shortly. :beerchug:

:welcome: to the crew!

Man, that sled is shiney!!!

I have no experience or background on extended swing arms, sorry.

Plenty of bikes in the magazines with singlesided arms and 330 tires. Nice bike you got there. Don't mind all the haters of extended bikes. They seem to think that we all should be riding curves. (Boring)

Back