New to site, Very cool! New Busa owner. Advice needed

:hello: WELCOME!

As far as your question... it depends WHERE you want to ride...

In the twisties... it'll be like road coursing a school bus.

In a straight line to the nearest T&A night... you shouldn't have too much of a problem.

Wait I just looked.... you're in Ft. Lauderdale.... NO PROBLEM... they built the roads there for Straightliners

Last edited:
sweet ass ride man, soory no help here, I love the single side swing arm, you better post up pics when its all dont that is a huge :rulez: we have here!!!!:welcome::welcome::welcome::thumbsup::bowdown:

:welcome: and great looking scoot!

I'm trying to remember what TV show or Mag I saw that bike in. If I remember correctly it has a Batman themed brother.

Last edited:
:welcome: aboard.

I would imagine the difference between a 330 vs 360 wouldn't make much of a difference.

As for as a shifter I recommend cycle tek. Talk to smithabusa (boost by smith) aka Greg, about the shift setup.

Plenty of bikes in the magazines with singlesided arms and 330 tires. Nice bike you got there. Don't mind all the haters of extended bikes. They seem to think that we all should be riding curves. (Boring)

Thank you! Eveyrone is entitled to their opinion. If I have a different opinion, I just keep it to myself. So I guess thats one of the arguments on this site. On the Offshoreonly race boat site you have Cat guys and V bottom guys. They each will argue their point to the end. On the exotic car site it's Lamorghini of Ferrari.

That's why they make so many colors of paint, everyone likes something different!!

We all know streched lowered bike rule and they are the only kind of bikes to own!!:lol::lol:
Just kidding!

Last edited:
:welcome: and great looking scoot!

I'm trying to remember what TV show or Mag I saw that bike in. If I remember correctly it has a Batman themed brother.

That is correct. Two buddies had them made. I just bought this one with 550 miles. They really did a nice job! The nitrous is in the bubble and the bubble is see through. Very cool!

Hayabusa 043.jpg

That is a great looking bike. Keep the pics coming as you make changes to the bike. Welcome to the madness. :D

Had to come back and look at your scoot again. This is one of my favorite schemes to date and I am not into the super hero thing. Awesome bike!:thumbsup::cheerleader::thumbsup:

Back