300 fat tire jockeys

IAMKS

Registered
WHEN YOU PUT A 300 FAT TIRE ON YOURE BUSA AND YOU PUT AND EXTENDED SWINGARM DO YOU PUT A SMALLER WHEEL HEIGHT ON? I QUESTION THIS BECASE I WANT TO PUT A 300 WITH A 10 TO 16 EXTENTION WILL IT HIT MY UNDERTAIL WIL A 17INCH TIRE? SO IN SHORT DO YOU USE A SHORTER WHEEL?:drama:

HUH?? The suspension is adjustable and the tire will be further out behind the bike.... I have a 10 over and my bike... I will attach a pic for ya... not a fat tire as I run my bike..

DSC08638-1.jpg

330 run a 17 rim. If you run 16 stretch.....youll have nothing to worry about, cause it will be back past you tail for sure. Here my 330 on 17 rim and 10 stretch arm. Advice...shop your tire 1st, then pic your rim dia for that tire....most likey be 17 inch.

362713854_KNiWo-M.jpg

GEN 1 2002
If you go with a smaller wheel then you will not have to change the gears so much to keep the power up back there. This is just a treory???

GEN 1 2002
If you go with a smaller wheel then you will not have to change the gears so much to keep the power up back there. This is just a treory???

The wheel has NOTHING to do with gearing....its the overal dia of the tire ( how tall the tire is) that makes you do the math for gearing issues. MY fatt 17 rim with the 330 is the same dia as the stock tire.

Back