Is there a stock length 240 swingarm kit out there?

Stumpybusa

Registered
Hey all, I am curious and havent been able to find one. I love the look of a fat rear tire like a 240 or 300, but I dont like the extended swingarm look. Even the 4" stretch jobs look silly to me. (although I know alot of you all love them, its just not for me, Im not hating your style ;-) )
So my question is, is there a company out there that makes a stock length swingarm kit that will allow a 240 tire and rim? Thanks for the info :please:

I think Roaring Toyz has one, and I'm sure they can be special ordered if ya wanna pony up the $$$. AllThingsChrome is pretty helpfull over the phone, maybe give them a shout.

I think your best bet is the RT +2...prob can't really tell the diff. when you take a step back and look at it...but I agree I don't like the stretched out look and if I go 240 RT will be my choice

I think your best bet is the RT +2...prob can't really tell the diff. when you take a step back and look at it...but I agree I don't like the stretched out look and if I go 240 RT will be my choice

RT is 2-4 arm and it can't be any shorter that plus 3 because if how the arm is built. At least that's the case for mine with the stealth under bracing. Any less than that and the tire hits the inside of the arm. But from the side it almost looks stock length. I love mine.

I was thinking of buying mine soon but not sure how much total is involved...and RT charges a lot for wheels...I have the R1 mode on mine so I have to hunt down some rotors for the busa and what not...but real close to getting it...

When I prices mine out with RT I think everything excluding the tire, including chain and shock was about $4900. My tires were another $340. RC Components had everything except the front tire for $4600 I think. Been a while. But RCC'a shortest arm Was plus 4.

Hey all, I am curious and havent been able to find one. I love the look of a fat rear tire like a 240 or 300, but I dont like the extended swingarm look. Even the 4" stretch jobs look silly to me. (although I know alot of you all love them, its just not for me, Im not hating your style ;-) )
So my question is, is there a company out there that makes a stock length swingarm kit that will allow a 240 tire and rim? Thanks for the info :please:

Take a look at Gatlin Racing in St Louis. They just put up a 240 on a stock swingarm on a Hyabusa. Its in the video section of their website and on their facebook.

Back