Question about BIG rear wheels

Busacure

Registered
What kind of effects do these huge 300 size rear rims have on handling and performance. Can you do a u-turn with these on a bike? I have wondered for awhile.

What kind of effects do these huge 300 size rear rims have on handling and performance. Can you do a u-turn with these on a bike? I have wondered for awhile.

A U-turn..sure you can. IT does effect the handling but NOT near the way every hater would like you to think.:laugh: I may not be infront of the pack, but Ill be close.:whistle:
You just have to give it a chance and learn it.

put it this way, put a fat one on the back and handling will not get better.
Hey ,lets all make our bikes heavier and ill handling just like the harley guys LOL!

Last edited:
The easiest way to turn a sweet ride into an ill handling turd is put a 300 tire on the rear. Would be wise to ride one before you make that decision.

Looks really cool in front of Starbucks but once you are out of the parking lot, the fun is over. The quick guys will be all the way to the top of the mountain, have their leathers off and drinking a bottle of water when you arrive. May be on their second bottle of water?

Once you make your bike into an ill handling bucking bronco, you'll be very limited in advancing your riding skills.

:rofl: Here we go again!
Yea youll need a drink from being dehydrated after pissing your leathers seeing a fatty keep with you....hell and maybe passing you. UNLESS your the everyday knee dragger with skills.

Dont knock it untill you tryed it.

Tell them GMbusa....what do you think about a certain 330 running the moutains....:whistle:

how much water does tha 'knee dragger' get from the State Trooper with his free ride to ticket-town when he's lookin sooooo sooper-cool flying around a publicly-mandated 25mph-curve at 75mph:whistle:
and mountain-climing only impresses Billy-goats, not the ladies *last time I walked thru a bike show, n e way:laugh:*

like the other guy said tho-try it out before you buy, if you get a chance.:thumbsup:

I love the haters.

They stare and talk, when they see me.

I feel like i'm a celebrity.

They must love the way i look

cuz they study me like a school book.

He think he the shyt

i guess you think so by the words you say.

I love to see a hater, cuz they brighten up my day.

When i see a hater hatin' i tell them to walk my way.

Haters are my motivation.

A way to escape fustration.

Knowin' that someone wants to be me.

Anger fused by jealousy.

Knowin that they can't be me.

They choose a way to make me hate myself.

And become one of them.

Haters beaware, i don't care...

What you have to say, or do.

At the end of the day, when it's all said and done.

I'm still not like you.

how much water does tha 'knee dragger' get from the State Trooper with his free ride to ticket-town when he's lookin sooooo sooper-cool flying around a publicly-mandated 25mph-curve at 75mph:whistle:
.:thumbsup:

You'll never know because by the time you arrive on your "Turd Twirler" the trooper will be back at Starbucks having his favorite latte and eating a doughnut waiting on you to arrive so he can admire your fat rear end! :poke:

You'll never know because by the time you arrive on your "Turd Twirler" the trooper will be back at Starbucks having his favorite latte and eating a doughnut waiting on you to arrive so he can admire your fat rear end! :poke:

WAIT...BigD, has a fatty now? I missed somethig!???

The question folks was what affect does the 300 tire have on handling and performance.

It negatively affects both handling and performance.

Dint miss nothin Rod- just someone tryn to poke fun with lotta words+little knowledge:whistle:

Im back to stock Rod.....for now:thumbsup:

Not a hater. I really like the looks of most of the stretched fatties, but if you're honest with yourself; that set up is going to negatively affect the handling and performance of the bike. If you like the look, go for it, it's yours ....

Not a hater. I really like the looks of most of the stretched fatties, but if you're honest with yourself; that set up is going to negatively affect the handling and performance of the bike. If you like the look, go for it, it's yours ....

& that pretty much sums it up! :thumbsup:

i bet u asked yourself the same question when you were moving from a 250 or 600 to a Busa... practice makes perfect bro! :beerchug:

I like your choice of words! At the same time putting a 200 lb+ rider on a bike is also going to reduce handling. I didn't add the 300 for performance! I did the 300 for looks, I think that stock wheel base busa's are fugly...! But I don't jump on there threads and through hate around. But we have people like BillD, Tufbusa, and other lame .org members that love to hate. If I wanted a real sportbike for the twisties I would have kept my R1 or Gixxer 1k. Everything about me is most likely different... I'm black, I have 23's on my SUV, and my jeans cost $300... Feel free to hate on me cuz you can't be me!

dadofthree I like your none hater ways...!:beerchug:

Last edited:
Back