Putting On The New Tires, With A Lil Help

SSGT_B

Registered
I let me step son help with putting the bike back together. He was SOOOO excited that he got to get his hands dirty and do "man stuff" as he called it. This kid is my hero. Me has many challenges to include Dystonia, cerebral palsy, and a gambit of others but tackles everything head on and with more effort than kids without challenges. he has more drive than some guys I served with in Iraq and Afghanistan. Too bad I didnt get a picture of him when I stood in uniform and gave him my military cap. He truly is a soldier. But anyhow, here he is having the time of his life.

FaceBook Links Do Not Work
FaceBook Links Do Not Work

Better hide the key - won't be long and he will be wanting to take it for a spin by himself just to prove his is grown-up. :laugh:

Teach them young and they should never forget.

I can just hear him now, saying to his friends on Monday - I know how to change sprockets, tires, and wheels on the fastest motorcycle made...........:whistle:

haha right! He loves to ride but dosnt have much grip in his hands to hold on. Loves to watch motogp Im trying to take him to a track day and see if I can take a slow lap around the track with him on it. That would be something he would never forget.

I know they make straps that go around you that your boy can hang on to. Makes it easier for a passenger to hang on tight without having to rap their arms around the driver.
Not sure if I saw them on this forum or someplace else. Search and you should find. That and/or get a backrest for your bike. I know Corbin makes one. Not cheap - but how
much is safety worth?

Start 'em young!

DSC06537-2.jpg

DSC06537-2.jpg

Back