Put the Harley up for sale yesterday....

Kaptain Kanji

Registered
Put the 06 Street Bob up for sale yesterday for $8K. 7500 miles on it. Hopefully I'll get
some nibbles. I just don't ride it since I got the big girl..!! :satisfied:
Nothing in the world like riding the Busa..!! :-)
I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for a good deal on a used Concours.
For touring, I really like that baby.!!

Sbob.jpg

I can hear a whooshing sound.

Good luck with the sale bro. Did you post this in the classifieds?
Posted via Mobile Device

Good luck with the sale. I don't really know what they are worth but 8k for a clean newer harley doesn't sound too far fetched.

Put the 06 Street Bob up for sale yesterday for $8K. 7500 miles on it. Hopefully I'll get
Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds like a very good deal, should go fast!!! Pity you did not advertise it 3 months ago, I would have grabbed it.

I do agree with you, if you jump on a Busa from a Harley, it takes some real philosophical thinking to figure out what makes the world go round.

Did you ever bond with your local Harley chapter?

Harley has the smartest marketing people in the world that I know, they thrive on selling "outdated technology" and they are milking it big time, while they can. With new emission standards and developments, wish I could see 5 years into the future where they go from here.

By the way, I am not a Kakasaki fan, look at the BMW's for touring, they are neat and retain their value, but hey different folks, different strokes.

I still have my 04 Duece, hardly ever ride it, but I actually did ride it to work today....wife's beemer in the background....

IMG_0199.jpg

Keith rides a duece? WTH ??? :laugh:

Good luck selling ur Bike BTW. Tough time and tougher market, but i wish you well. :thumbsup:

some nice looking bikes, i'm more of a road king fan myself, had a v-rod for a few months couple years ago, was the biggest pile i ever owned lol spent more time at harley than it did on the road, kinda hoping i just got a bad one cause i really want a road king in the near future

Back