Went for a ride yesterday

Lucky34

Registered
I took the buse out for a ride yesterday after I got home from school
smile.gif
. Put a good 50 miles on it (which brings the odometer up to 250), and took some pics with the sunset.
(By the way, in some pictures, the red looks kind of "pink" because of the lighting)

IMG_2222.JPG

Oh yeah... the bike is still 100% stock... gotta get around to removing them reflectors and warnings
tounge.gif

IMG_2213.JPG

Here's a good "invention" I came up with to keep my mom from running into my bike
idea3.gif

(note the string hanging from the ceiling... she can drive up until she sees the string move... then she know that she HAS to stop.
Very simple... you can either puth a screw on the ceiling, or do what I did, and tie it around a lamp, then, put a little "weight" at the end of the string to keep it firm.
It works great... so far, no accidents
smile.gif

Car_Stop.JPG

Looks like warmer weather than we are supposed to have up here. Good pics!!
cool.gif

Nice pics, thanks for sharing. The Busa looks great
beerchug.gif
. Looks like you got some lonely roads out there Bro, what's the fastest you gone so far?

<!--EDIT|busahaya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100019683 -->

nice pics....
smile.gif

nice invention.... but I would add a second layer of defense...defense indepth mentality....
run a pulley system that if the string is moved to far a board will flip up under the car and pop the tires....j/k

A friend of mine rigged up something similar for his kids.... a rope hanging from the ceiling with a tennis ball on the end. when the ball hits the windshield it's time to stop....

Don't laugh....
The fastest I've gone on THIS busa has been 80-90 mph....
I'm really trying to have it broken in properly.. stayin below 4000-5000 rpms
tounge.gif

As soon as the break in period is over I'll start harnessing the true power of the busa, though
smile.gif

The fastest I've gone on A busa, was about 170 mph. It was a friend's bike. After riding that (about 2 years ago) I decided I HAD to get a busa of my own
cool.gif

I'll let you guys know when I start doing Top Speed runs though
(After I hit the limiter a few times, I'll get a TRE, PCIII, etc)....
THEN, things'll get interesting...

Thanks for sharing the pics. Did wonder if I was going to get blinded from that sun shining off those reflectors!
laugh.gif

Back