Took a little ride Yesterday

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
Went for an early morning ride yesterday before the humidity made it unbearable. Took a few pictures along the way and thought I would share some with Y'all.

100_5746.jpg

100_5747.jpg

100_5749.jpg

Nice pics. I know what you mean about the humidity, It was bad here too. Really nice yesterday morning though. That dock looks like it could use a new board or two.:thumbsup:

Yep, you have to set limits on yourself and since this was a 'ride to nowhere' I told the wife.... "we'll just ride until we find a used condom".

After three hours, a stray cat and a biting chow dog.... the fine citizens of Farihope AL ended our ride for us...

Next time we'll set up the 'ride to nowhere' as a... go until we find a pot of gold!

Looks like a good time for the both of you. I need to come visit you and Randy for one of those rides.

Great pictures. Just one question though, What the heck is that standing on the dock in that one picture?:poke:

Looks like a good time for the both of you. I need to come visit you and Randy for one of those rides.

Great pictures. Just one question though, What the heck is that standing on the dock in that one picture?:poke:

Around these parts we call it "redneckasaurus"

Nice pics Dawn. But Humidity? I went on a ride yesterday for a Biker rights organization meeting. 370 miles round trip. Temp at start: 36 deg. Ride home: 55 deg. No humidity here! y'all come north! hehehe

Nice pics Dawn. But Humidity? I went on a ride yesterday for a Biker rights organization meeting. 370 miles round trip. Temp at start: 36 deg. Ride home: 55 deg. No humidity here! y'all come north! hehehe

That would be soooo nice right now.. I'm tired of sweating! I got a sunburn on Saturday!!

Seems like those places are familiar. Glad you guys had a nice ride and found that :whistle:

Great pics, thanks, brings back memories. good thing you didn't pop up
when condom was in use.

Back