Pulled over- No insurance

Did I miss somewhere that he said he wasn't wearing a helmet and that he didn't have insurance on his busa?

Did something get edited or something?
yea you missed a bit.. Billy feels helmets are for people that do not want to see or hear (well those are his reasons for not wearing one along with it will break your neck in a crash)..

These are all "old history" with him and it is mostly just Harley rider propaganda he has been brainwashed with or just chooses to believe..

I expect someone he knows will eventually either die in a crash without a lid and the first responders will tell him too bad, should have had a lid on..

hate playing gear nazi but always figure some kid will follow his lead and end up screwed for life..

I know in CA its a $600+ fine if you cant prove you had insurance at the time and still dont have insurance at the time you go to court. If you have insurance by the time you go to court its about a $300 fine. happened to my aunt a couple years back. I think you only have an SR22 if your in an accident and dont have insurance.

goodluck, and get some insurance before you go to court.

Good luck. (And I'm glad you'll pull over for da' popo now).:laugh:

Do you just not have insurance on that bike, or are there others you don't have insurance on? ???

Back