PSA Fom UNKY REV...

As long as we can vent and bad mouth Emu's I am ok.  When we have to start being sensitive to Emu's, then I am out of here.
Yes Lazer, I believe the Emu's are still fair game, at least until the OUTPEC-rs get hold of it. "Organization United to Prevent Emu Cruelty" get Hold of it...

OMG.
crazy.gif

Ya know Rev, rather than a hat...

wouldn't it be a net nanny dress or at least an apron?
laugh.gif

Bet you could get a couple of dates around here in a dress!

Post picts!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey You should know... Your the one with the Sewing skills...
wow.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif

wow.gif

Dam'n I have been trying to get a date with a Busa woman for years, for all the reasons you mentioned  REV
Smart
Sexy
Sophisticated
Professional
Intense Busa riders.
 I thought just flashing around the Green Dragon would help.  
biggrin.gif
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh and by-the-way since this is a public anouncment.

Seriously the woman on this site command respect and those who do not issue that respect will fall upon some serious rath.  
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085759957 -->

biggrin.gif

wow.gif

I wonder whaat prompted this. This site has always been top notch in this regard (with occassional lapses). There surely must be much more to this story than is being released.

Anyway, I totally agree with Rev....just not sure why we are talking about it.

I wonder what prompted this. This site has always been top notch in this regard (with occassional lapses). There surely must be much more to this story than is being released.

Anyway, I totally agree with Rev....just not sure why we are talking about it.
Nothing all that dramatic really. Just a few things I noticed here and there on the board, some concerns voiced by a few other members, the fact that Lo had all but excused herself, Flying Swan had become a little more than a memory, Busachick MIA, Busababe Gone with a vengance, and even more recently baybeebusa11 simply goes AWOL...

Basically the only ladies that have the fortitude to stay on the board regularly and actually allow the board to see that they are online is VA and Smiley. Interesting huh? So while their may not be a whole lot of public harrasment apparantly there is enough behind the scenes BS to chase away the majority of the women, or at least encourage them to run in stealth mode and simply lurk altogether.

Now, like Lo mentioned the nature of the Busa weeds out a lot of women, so due to the limited number of female Sportbike riders, and the even lower number of female Busa pilots, we should just try to treat them with respect, and as one of the guys, Hell better than we treat the guys...make them feel at home.

We want the ladies here and posting. They can offer a different viewpoint on riding and the machines, while we might be all machismo and testosterone, they will, (More than likely) have something else to offer. Maintenence Issues, handling problems, tire selection, street strategies, dealer treatment, riding techniques, or cleaning tips, women will often have something to offer that no amount of men can or will come up with. Not to mention they add some much needed class and a depth that is sometimes lacking... What? Yeah, Um they tend to tell fewer Fart jokes Ya'll...

Like I said in my original post though, there isn't a huge problem, but it's something we all need to be aware of and try to account for in our posts... Think before you start PMing or posting that "Hot Babe" and ask yourself if you would want your Mother, Sister, or daughter looking at or reading what you just posted or PM'd. Use that as a guide...

So yeah Thinker, for the most part all is well, I just wanted to throw a little something out there as a reminder for everyone to be aware and help encourage more women to hang out and have fun on the board...

Rev

SHAVE???!!?? SHAVE??!!??!? Did I hear someone say SHAVE???!?!??

Hrmmm...I coulda sworn I heard it somewhere here. Oh well.

Long Live the SHAVE!!! Long Live the REV!!!! Long live everything else that'll make these voices stop!!!

hmmm... One time I asked VABusa if I could spank her... Orm was it her to spank me... I can't remember...

Anyway, I am guilty as charged. And, I am married for ten years! What is my punishment??

Perhaps SilveR will spank me... Now I would dig that!

( :

* waiting for spanking big boy *

SHAVE???!!?? SHAVE??!!??!? Did I hear someone say SHAVE???!?!??

Hrmmm...I coulda sworn I heard it somewhere here. Oh well.

Long Live the SHAVE!!! Long Live the REV!!!! Long live everything else that'll make these voices stop!!!
yes.. i theeenk you DID see that in there somewhere.
smile.gif
um... and what COLOR are those Emus anyway??
smile.gif
ha. joke.

Good thread. For the record, I've ALWAYS enjoyed the religious discussions on here and completely love and respect REV and everyone's ideas, opinions, thoughts, truths, rants etc and take it with a grain of salt.... what the heck does that mean anyway "take it with a grain of salt" ? I bet it's biblical whatever it is. ;) Anything I have EVER said on here that offended ANYONE, I am sorry it offended... but it's still truth to me
smile.gif
Afterall, this is still JUST the internet... or Entertainet
biggrin.gif

Now.. about those lesbian, nazi, athiest, Ledwevian Emus....

smile.gif

smile.gif

Back