PSA Fom UNKY REV...

hhehehehe......I sent those emails to ya Rev to see if you'd stand up for me big boy!! I've got a big wet smooch for both you and Lazerblade. He's kinda cute in his black ridin suit ya know! Well........I'm off to my job at Mcdonalds now...I think I'll ride my hayamoped today. ......welcome to Mcdonalds....may I have your phone number please?
rock.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks Michelle, very nice comment. I think this thread has been stolen from Rev cuz it's funny now, not to serious.

I'll take a Big Mac Sled with Jalapeno's, hot like you.

Good point Revlis, BTW we Florida boys need to stay the Hell out of Oregon and Virginia. They have a deliverance complex goin on..
laugh.gif

Hey Rev,

Thanks for the requested respect for the few ladies aboard the Good Ship Busa.org..... It's kinda eeerie that you brought this up at this moment, and I'm wondering are you lurking around in my PM's??? Or maybe I'm not the only one who gets shall we say, "requests" of hookin' up and riding together...

I will say right now, if I don't know you and haven't communicated with you on the board, I AM NOT comfortable hookin' up with anyone even just to ride.... There's alot of great guys that I have met here and ridden with and visited once we have gotten to know one another and there is a certain level of comfort. I mean, most of you's are nuts and psycho's and whatnot, but once I'm sure I'm not at risk of being cut up into tiny pieces and served with fava beans then it's all good.

Please don't be offended when I don't reply to PM's if I don't know you. There's just too many crazy people out in the world today and I don't want to feel like I need to be "packin" just to hook up for a ride..... Okay, okay... for those that know me well, I'm always packin' but that's besides the point... Maybe it's you guys that should be afraid to ride with me?
rock.gif
Okay, what was I saying? Did I just incriminate myself for carrying a concealed weapon? Damn, I'm just straight off track now...

Oh yea, THANKS REV!!!! I appreciate the respect and please don't think that the reason I disappear sometimes is because someone or a particular post has pissed me off. (You know how Rubbah used to say it, "Lo-Bucket's all pissy now".... ) hahahhaha But, someone from the board suggested, if you don't like what's on the current station, then change the channel. DONE! I know this is a predominately male dominated sport, then when you throw the Busa in the mix (Biggest, Baddest ridin' machine out there) it narrows the field of woman participation even further... You guys like to see good looking women in pictures, in bikini's, on bikes, with hair, shaved (hee hee,that's for you Pac), clothed, tall, short, naked, etc.... and that's cool, and it's only natural. Just for us girls, it gets old sometimes... We don't get to see you guys in short shorts, muscle t-shirts, g-strings, ball-huggin' jeans, speedos, half naked leaning over a Busa washing it etc..... (Hey Michelle, wouldn't THAT be nice! ) So it's very gender biased, ya feel me? I like nice legs, I like a nice firm butt, I like sculpted abs, a nice smile.... Whew... cool off girl... Don't know where I was going with that but...

Anyhooooo.. back on topic, 90% of the characters here are great guys and always respectful. (a little nuts, but respectful) I appreciate you lookin' out Rev.... I may not post as much as I used to, but I still love this place and lurk from time to time to make sure that my friends are all doing okay...

One of the few Busa Ridin' Hayabusa.org females!!!

LoBusa aka Lo-Bucket & Lo-Budget
race.gif

Was that LoBusa talking or do I hear some Emu speak in there? Who knows her and can call to see if she's ok?

Just kiddin. This is a great forum and no one should ever feel uncomfortable here unless they do something stupid that hurts others.

Hey Lo, I carry also but not always.

You guys like to see good looking women in pictures, in bikini's, on bikes, with hair, shaved (hee hee,that's for you Pac), clothed, tall, short, naked, etc.... and that's cool, and it's only natural.  Just for us girls, it gets old sometimes...  We don't get to see you guys in short shorts, muscle t-shirts, g-strings, ball-huggin' jeans, speedos, half naked leaning over a Busa washing it etc.....  (Hey Michelle, wouldn't THAT be nice! )  So it's very gender biased, ya feel me?  
I was thinking about starting a thread with pics of just that Lo! But, with only you and I, maybe Swan and Smiley lookin', I figured the guys would just see a bunch of squids posing on bikes!
laugh.gif
Something would be lost in translation...
rock.gif

Point is that it feels quite demeaning to those few ladies on here that ride when the focus of a thread is bikini clad gals POSING on bikes...we take the sport seriously...hell, I'd venture to say we may wrench on our own bikes more than some (certainly not all) of you, so I don't find it comforting to see that the ideal gal on a bike doesn't even know what riding gear is or how to start the damn thing...

In my spare time I haven't found posing on my Busa with a bikini on and suds all over me very gratifying...I kind of doubt Lo gets off doing that either...we'd rather hang with the guys and just ride...

It's a free world...we can always move somewhere else or ignore a thread, and that's what we do...just don't let some "ideal gal stretched across a bike in a g-string" confuse you with the ladies here that enjoy riding Busas please...I'm with Lo, it does get old...with so many other boards out there willing to host that and so much more, my hope is that it doesn't end up here...

Oh, and Lo...no guys look good in speedos! Perish the thought!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

im hurting thinking of ball hugging jeans...
wow.gif
Sorry ladies, you have a better chance of getting us topless with a g-string then a pair of ball hugging jeans..
tounge.gif

If anything I said can be taken two ways and one of them makes you sad or angry,

I ment it the other way.
wink.gif

Oh, and Lo...no guys look good in speedos!  Perish the thought!  
laugh.gif
okay, okay.... But what about the ball-huggin jeans? C'mon Michelle, can't a girl dream???  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
OK Next PSA will Be The Sexual Harrassement of Men on the Board... Dayum....
wink.gif
Hey, there is NOTHING wrong with telling a guy "hey, those don't really look that nice", is there?

How else would you know?!
tounge.gif

Okay...sorry...(not really)...

In the RSD style I now miss...
Have a speedo-free one...
smile.gif

It's best to go commando...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

after reading all these "nut hugger" posts i'm feeling a bit chaffed, raw, and otherwise uncomfortable...

i'm gonna go tell rev... you'll rue the day!
tounge.gif

.... maybe i'm just way of base here... "nut hugger" could be the newest mod.. ya know.. to smooth out, and make all the nuts/bolts that you can see clean, and smooooth.

a man can hope anyway.

Back