PSA Fom UNKY REV...

Rev, is this thread all you expected it to be?
biggrin.gif

I'd have to say, since joining this site I've truely met some genuine individuals (male & female). I've also met some that have hidden messages in some of their posts whether racial or sacreligious (yeah there have been some offensive threads/posts that do&don't disappear, but man life is way too short to address ignorance). However, it's a different ballgame when a "personal message" is sent, then that is addressed to the individual and not the group. That being said as respectful as most of us on this board are there are still some roosters in the hen house, some bad apples in the bunch, some..some....oh well you get the point. I'd have to honestly say I'd think we're running at ~95% cleanliness (shaved or unshaved PAC) which is much better than some of the mess happening on other boards. Think I'm lying go to anothe forum and post something minimally offensive (whether joking or not) and your mother/wife and kids have been called everything under the friggin sun. My point is that even with horny, tactless, my daddy didn't teach me how to pic up a chic, Busa ridin maniacs we've got a good thing goin on here and I'd hate to see it tainted in anyway. Now I'm sure every guy on this site (that's straight that is) has seen some pics of some of the ladies and thought hhhhhmmmm nniiiiccccee, BUT THE ISSUE IS RESTRAINT!!!! In closing, I'd say treat the ladies as you'd have someone treat your mother or sister.

BD

This thread went way beyond where it should have. Rev...oh Rev! I'm tellin'
laugh.gif

VaBusa...I'm not wearing nutt-huggin jeans for anybody.
tounge.gif

Respect to all of the ladies on this board.
cool.gif

You guys like to see good looking women in pictures, in bikini's, on bikes, with hair, shaved (hee hee,that's for you Pac), clothed, tall, short, naked, etc.... and that's cool, and it's only natural.  Just for us girls, it gets old sometimes...  We don't get to see you guys in short shorts, muscle t-shirts, g-strings, ball-huggin' jeans, speedos, half naked leaning over a Busa washing it etc.....  (Hey Michelle, wouldn't THAT be nice! )  So it's very gender biased, ya feel me?  I like nice legs, I like a nice firm butt, I like sculpted abs, a nice smile....  Whew...  cool off girl...  Don't know where I was going with that but...  
Hey Lo Busa...
I'm Raider  
pirate.gif
 You don't know me, but a few here do.
They will back me up when I say that you definitely
do NOT want to see me in Any of those things.
Either separately or in any combination!    
wow.gif

Seriously tho (not that I was kidding with the above) you
are a knowlegable, experienced, respected RIDER with much
to share with the rest of us Busaholics. Nuggets & Vets alike.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "938"|1085525393 -->

Hey Lo.....I know that you can take care of yourself........BUT.........anyone messes with my buddy Lo and I personally track you down and hang you by your speedo!

Now was that a big mac or a mcchicken?
rock.gif
And by the looks of most of us males on this board we all ask to supersize it! Jalpeno's for Lazerblade! Yeah baby!

Hey Rev.....I'll even do home delivery for you big boy!

OK.................Ok........................I'm just getting to dayum old...............I saw the post topic with PSA and thought it had something to do with prostate problems!!!!!!!
blush.gif

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I would post some pics of me washing my busa in short shorts but, I would have to schedule to have my stomach airbrushed to make you think I just have the hump on the busa. ROFLMAO!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

We don't get to see you guys in short shorts, muscle t-shirts, g-strings, ball-huggin' jeans, speedos, half naked leaning over a Busa washing it etc.....  (Hey Michelle, wouldn't THAT be nice! )  So it's very gender biased, ya feel me?  I like nice legs, I like a nice firm butt, I like sculpted abs, a nice smile....  Whew...  cool off girl...  Don't know where I was going with that but...  
Now would that be ME you're talkin' 'bout Lo?
rock.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

I'd have to say, since joining this site I've truely met some genuine individuals (male & female).  I've also met some that have hidden messages in some of their posts whether racial or sacreligious (yeah there have been some offensive threads/posts that do&don't disappear, but man life is way too short to address ignorance).  However, it's a different ballgame when a "personal message" is sent, then that is addressed to the individual and not the group....  
Hey Man, you identify the Racial shid and it'll be handled with the same venom as the harrassment...

One thought though. The board unless a photo is posted is indeed color blind to a certain extent. I mean, How would anyone know. I have seen a few posts over the last year that I would identify as a racial slam... or have a racial tinge to them, but I have to step back and ask myself does the person posting really know who they are talking to? If it's posted by a FNG (New Guy) then the attitude presented, and certain terms used can present an offense without intent. I got myself in this pickle awhile back on another board. Some dude running his mouth talking poop, full of attitude, and TALL tales. In one of my replies I said "Listen here little Boy." Oh man... all hell broke loose... It took me two or three PM's to explain that one... and yeah, I'm getting to sorta like the taste of my foot.. My bad? Well yeah, but if I had known he was a young Black Man I certainly would have chosen a different expression... Something more universal like "Dipsh!t".
smile.gif
Or Squid...
So I do believe that in some cases, any racial harrassment could be due to the nature of written text and the anonymity of the board, especially if someone is relatively new to the board.
As for the "Sacreligious" thing... This just comes down to tolerance. The ability to tolerate those with differing opinions. There are no absolutes when it comes to religion, what one person believes might make another giggle in his Cheerios... But it does come down to respect for beliefs. WWJD and I have gone a few rounds over religion on the board and it has yet to degrade into a name calling poo-slinging free for all. I have heat with organized religions and some of the beliefs and posturing that go along with it. But I respect TRUE faith... In whatever a person believes, but I may still present a contrary argument once in awhile.

So, you identify a problem to a moderator or the Captain, and I assure you it will be handled...

Rev

Hey Rev,

Thanks for the requested respect for the few ladies aboard the Good Ship Busa.org.....  It's kinda eeerie that you brought this up at this moment, and I'm wondering are you lurking around in my PM's???  Or maybe I'm not the only one who gets shall we say, "requests" of hookin' up and riding together...

I will say right now, if I don't know you and haven't communicated with you on the board, I AM NOT comfortable hookin' up with anyone even just to ride....  There's alot of great guys that I have met here and ridden with and visited once we have gotten to know one another and there is a certain level of comfort.  I mean, most of you's are nuts and psycho's and whatnot, but once I'm sure I'm not at risk of being cut up into tiny pieces and served with fava beans then it's all good.

Please don't be offended when I don't reply to PM's if I don't know you.  There's just too many crazy people out in the world today and I don't want to feel like I need to be "packin" just to hook up for a ride.....  Okay, okay... for those that know me well, I'm always packin' but that's besides the point... Maybe it's you guys that should be afraid to ride with me?
rock.gif
 Okay, what was I saying?  Did I just incriminate myself for carrying a concealed weapon?  Damn, I'm just straight off track now...

Oh yea, THANKS REV!!!! I appreciate the respect and please don't think that the reason I disappear sometimes is because someone or a particular post has pissed me off.  (You know how Rubbah used to say it, "Lo-Bucket's all pissy now".... ) hahahhaha  But, someone from the board suggested, if you don't like what's on the current station, then change the channel.  DONE!  I know this is a predominately male dominated sport, then when you throw the Busa in the mix (Biggest, Baddest ridin' machine out there) it narrows the field of woman participation even further...  You guys like to see good looking women in pictures, in bikini's, on bikes, with hair, shaved (hee hee,that's for you Pac), clothed, tall, short, naked, etc.... and that's cool, and it's only natural.  Just for us girls, it gets old sometimes...  We don't get to see you guys in short shorts, muscle t-shirts, g-strings, ball-huggin' jeans, speedos, half naked leaning over a Busa washing it etc.....  (Hey Michelle, wouldn't THAT be nice! )  So it's very gender biased, ya feel me?  I like nice legs, I like a nice firm butt, I like sculpted abs, a nice smile....  Whew...  cool off girl...  Don't know where I was going with that but...  

Anyhooooo.. back on topic, 90% of the characters here are great guys and always respectful.  (a little nuts, but respectful) I appreciate you lookin' out Rev....  I may not post as much as I used to, but I still love this place and lurk from time to time to make sure that my friends are all doing okay...

One of the few Busa Ridin' Hayabusa.org females!!!

LoBusa aka Lo-Bucket & Lo-Budget
race.gif
Hey, Sorry I thought I got back to you already Lo. Yeah I am glad to see you here posting, But I understand not logging in and living here as well. You just keep embarrassing them "Tough Guy Wanna Go fast" types out on the street, it puts a smile on my face.

You are absolutely right about the Busa thinning the ranks of Women riders though, I go to some other boards with a mix of bikes and there is a much larger percentage of Ladies. "Damn I bought the wrong bike..."
smile.gif

The Bikini clad/Nude/Scantily dressed pics... yeah they don't belong here, no doubt... I got all kinds of places I can go to see that.... Um... In theory I mean... so yeah there shouldn't be any around and I do my best to delete the hell outta those I find...

As for the Male members here scantily clad... I know you misspoke... You had to mean Males in the broad sense cause I know there isn’t much you want to see in a Speedo on this board...
smile.gif
heh...

Take care, have a good one... heh Lo-Bucket...
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

2.  They ride a Busa already... so what the hell you got to impress her with?  Your Model Physique's??? HA!  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Your HIGH PAYING JOBS?
rock.gif
 Bwahahahaha!!!!  Your WIT???  He he...Uh...Yeah...  
Hey Rev, I resemble that remark...
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
It's the Wit right...
wow.gif

OK all the rest of you crazy Bastids... You have taken a serious topic and crapped all over it... Good work... I wouldn't expect much less. Just so long as the message gets through I'm a happy bastid...

Peace all....

Rev...

laugh.gif

As long as we can vent and bad mouth Emu's I am ok. When we have to start being sensitive to Emu's, then I am out of here.

I'd have to say, since joining this site I've truely met some genuine individuals (male & female).  I've also met some that have hidden messages in some of their posts whether racial or sacreligious (yeah there have been some offensive threads/posts that do&don't disappear, but man life is way too short to address ignorance).  However, it's a different ballgame when a "personal message" is sent, then that is addressed to the individual and not the group....  
Hey Man, you identify the Racial shid and it'll be handled with the same venom as the harrassment...      

One thought though.  The board unless a photo is posted is indeed color blind to a certain extent.  I mean, How would anyone know.  I have seen a few posts over the last year that I would identify as a racial slam... or have a racial tinge to them, but I have to step back and ask myself does the person posting really know who they are talking to?  If it's posted by a FNG (New Guy) then the attitude presented, and certain terms used can present an offense without intent.  I got myself in this pickle awhile back on another board.  Some dude running his mouth talking poop, full of attitude, and TALL tales.  In one of my replies I said "Listen here little Boy."   Oh man...  all hell broke loose... It took me two or three PM's to explain that one...  and yeah, I'm getting to sorta like the taste of my foot..  My bad? Well yeah, but if I had known he was a young Black Man I certainly would have chosen a different expression... Something more universal like "Dipsh!t".  
smile.gif
 Or Squid...
 So I do believe that in some cases, any racial harrassment could be due to the nature of written text and the anonymity of the board, especially if someone is relatively new to the board.
 As for the "Sacreligious" thing...  This just comes down to tolerance.  The ability to tolerate those with differing opinions.  There are no absolutes when it comes to religion, what one person believes might make another giggle in his Cheerios...  But it does come down to respect for beliefs. WWJD and I have gone a few rounds over religion on the board and it has yet to degrade into a name calling poo-slinging free for all.  I have heat with organized religions and some of the beliefs and posturing that go along with it.  But I respect TRUE faith...  In whatever a person believes, but I may still present a contrary argument once in awhile.  

So, you identify a problem to a moderator or the Captain, and I assure you it will be handled...

Rev
As for the racist remarks they've been made by one of the more experienced board members, but again could have been taken any way and it wasn't so obnoxious it required a response. I did notice however, the thread was removed so good on who ever did that. Nothing that has been directed at anyone and I'm confident that if that was to happen you guys would handle it.

As for the religion thing, to each his own and again as a Christian I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't provide insight on some of the things said. Gotta admit I get a little chuckle out of some of the discussions as well, whether I let you guys know that or not.

Just know I leave any potential offensive posts to be handled by our site professionals (thanks guys!), unless it becomes personal. Didn't mean to rant earlier just wanted to make a point that compared to some of the other young buck sites, we do a good job of respecting everyone new/old/on a Busa or not. Thanks for the reply Rev.

Have a unharrased, christian filled, multidiversed one...
tounge.gif

BD

We don't get to see you guys in short shorts, muscle t-shirts, g-strings, ball-huggin' jeans, speedos, half naked leaning over a Busa washing it etc..... (Hey Michelle, wouldn't THAT be nice! ) So it's very gender biased, ya feel me? I like nice legs, I like a nice firm butt, I like sculpted abs, a nice smile.... Whew... cool off girl... Don't know where I was going with that but...
rock.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
Listen up Bootylicious, I guess you've forgotten that I already saw you stripped down to your skivvies last year at Laguna!!! (eyebrows raised) Calm down folks, the paramedics cut-off most of Brian's clothes when he went down last year in Cali and LoBusa got a free peep show!!

SHOW ME WHAT YOU'RE WORKING WITH!!!
smileyexhibit.gif

Don't worry Brian, your secrets safe with me you Stud-muffin!!!!

Lo
race.gif

We don't get to see you guys in short shorts, muscle t-shirts, g-strings, ball-huggin' jeans, speedos, half naked leaning over a Busa washing it etc.....  (Hey Michelle, wouldn't THAT be nice! )  So it's very gender biased, ya feel me?  I like nice legs, I like a nice firm butt, I like sculpted abs, a nice smile....  Whew...  cool off girl...  Don't know where I was going with that but...  
rock.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
Listen up Bootylicious, I guess you've forgotten that I already saw you stripped down to your skivvies last year at Laguna!!!  (eyebrows raised)  Calm down folks, the paramedics cut-off most of Brian's clothes when he went down last year in Cali and LoBusa got a free peep show!!

SHOW ME WHAT YOU'RE WORKING WITH!!!  
smileyexhibit.gif

Don't worry Brian, your secrets safe with me you Stud-muffin!!!!

Lo
race.gif
I love reading the banter between you two!  Really...we need a LoBusa/bacharles thread to just watch you two play!  
tounge.gif

jump9.gif

On a more serious note...I think tolerance is key on this board...we are all from different walks of life, different cultural experiences and backgrounds...no two of us will agree on everything that comes across these pages, but that's what keeps conversation going...

I've been fortunate to not see too much that's offensive, and I surely hope I've never closed my eyes to something like racial slurs because I would have been first in line to ask for that to be removed...I adore so many of you guys on here, and truly relish in the fact that I'm part of a very diverse group...

smile.gif

tounge.gif

Back