PSA Fom UNKY REV...

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Time to dust off the Net Nanny Hat....

OK you Primitive Screwheads... Listen up...    

Rev's Public Service Announcement!!!

WOMEN ON THE BOARD.... A Reality CHECK...

1.  Hello?!  Is this thing on?  Women Riders are not here looking for dates, they are not just "Dying" to get to know you better...  They are here for the same reasons we're here, share information, learn, and maybe meet people in the area to RIDE WITH...  NOT A FUGGIN DATE, NOT A DAMN RELATIONSHIP!!!  IT'S ABOUT THE BIKES REMEMBER?  

2.  They ride a Busa already... so what the hell you got to impress her with?  Your Model Physique's??? HA!  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Your HIGH PAYING JOBS?
rock.gif
 Bwahahahaha!!!!  Your WIT???  He he...Uh...Yeah...  

3.  They're Smart... They have professions, they have educations so um... they can see straight through you...Keep working on that wit though folks...
smile.gif

4.  Maybe it would be easier for a lady to hang out and BS about riding and Motorcycles if the female riders we do have on the board were treated like RIDERS, BUSA OWNERS, etc...  Not some sort of fetish Items...  Maybe...  Just maybe there would be more ladies on the board, if they weren't always being blasted with PM's from guys with bikes thinking they are going to have something original or witty to say?  

What if they got treated like fellow riders, instead of like "Chicks" with a bikes?  Maybe a PM seeing if they want to go ride, or answer a question or something...  but I don't recall this board being the Fugging "Dating game"...  It's a Busa Board...  So let's all try to act like gentlemen...and stick to the bikes...  There are plenty of scummy boards out there where you can harass all the ladies you want...  lets try and make this board different in this respect as well...

Now Folks, this is the best Busa Board on the web, I haven't received more than a few complaints from anyone about members behaving badly.  But look at this as a pre-emptive strike... A be on OUR best behavior REMINDER....

I get one complaint, from a lady being harassed? I'll make it my mission to guarantee the dude doing the harassing doesn't get back on the board.

---Again Folks I am not singling anyone out, I haven't heard complaints or anything, well accept for one or two within the last few months...so as far as I know most of you are gentlemen...  
Lets continue this trend...

END PSA...  Rev

laugh.gif

hey rev...

i was just wonderin... well.. hmm... do you eat?,, and uhh..would you like to go out wif me? .. and uhm.. uh.. err.. what.. hmm... you shoooure got a purdy mouth!

lmao

I'm in total agreement Rev.
beerchug.gif

To the ladies: Keep on riding, and keep on posting. As Rev said, we are all riders/bikers so please don't let a few bad apples spoil it for you.
cool.gif

hey rev...

i was just wonderin... well.. hmm...  do you eat?,, and uhh..would  you like to go out wif me? .. and uhm.. uh.. err.. what.. hmm...   you shoooure got a purdy mouth!

lmao
Oh... I dunno... You got yerself a Fast motorsickle right?
rock.gif

Dude there is a reason I stay outta Virginia... You just nailed it... He he he...

Your a sick puppy bro...

Rev... I gotta tell ya... Theres this guy on the board...
He keeps following me around... Gives me gifts...
Feeds me chocolate... What can I do about this???

wow.gif

rock.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "936"|1085454519 -->

Thanks for the PSA! Guess I will have to go somewhere else to find me a date! LOL! The point is well taken, though!

Rev... I gotta tell ya... Theres this guy on the board...
He keeps following me around... Gives me gifts...
Feeds me chocolate... What can I do about this???

wow.gif

rock.gif

tounge.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif
He he he... Dude, the Shirt was a thanks for "Letting" me follow you all over hell and back. Not a Romantic offer!!! He he he....

Ok, which one of you c*** blocked Rev and brought this shid on?
rock.gif

jump9.gif

Seriously though, he's right...
rock.gif

rock.gif

I agree 100 percent and if I have ever done anything to make a female rider uncomfortable, I am very sorry. I think they (the women) get so much attention because female riders are rare. It should be our intention to treat them just like everyone else so that they don't leave us. But then we should respect eveyone except Sledhead.

Paul.

P.S. Just kidding Sled, your great and a gentleman always.

Nah, But the sexual harrasment of Sled needs to stop... Poor guy has emailed three times because of your advances...
wow.gif
laugh.gif
wow.gif

OK OK Seriously though, Folks I understand the "why" of PMing the Ladies. Women Bikers are Rare, even more rare are those on sport Bikes. Just make certain that if you do contact them you have a point, and your not trying to find a fugging date. If you wouldn't say it or send a photo to one of the Male Board members, don't say it or send it to a female board member... I'm not pointing fingers, I'm not naming names, it's just a PSA like I said, lets be aware of our initial POUNCE urge and instead encourage more participation, more riding, more get togethers, as RIDERS, not a potential DATE... Remember the Bikes... Vroom Vroom... The real reason we are here...
wink.gif

wow.gif

Whoa...this is surely a sign of some heavy nicotine withdrawals?!
tounge.gif

I've made some terrific friends on here in the last 11 months; wouldn't trade it for anything to be honest...thanks for being respectful, and you are, because I've see the ugly side of disrespect toward women, and it's not on this board...

In a perfect world, I'd be out riding with many of you guys I now consider friends, but I don't live in "Perfect"...
sad.gif
I wish like hell I did...

Seriously though, guys...always keep things respectful and fun, playful and kind, and it is my hope that other gals will find this place I call home, and join in the camaraderie...speaking of which, the few gals that we have are scarce...I hope they find their way back here and start posting again more...I miss them, though being one of just a few token Busa riding ladies is somewhat of an honor, I'll admit...
tounge.gif

Thanks for the PSA Rev...this place is home to some wonderful people...I mean that...
smile.gif

tounge.gif

Hey Lazerblade...you're a complete gentleman!
smile.gif
Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know about the evil emu conspiracy!
tounge.gif

Back