Proof of Election Fraud

I still say if there was 100% proof of election tampering, Trump and his gang would be all over that...it's not like he is shy and reserved....he'd be bellowing that from the rooftops and his legal team would be dancing...

I hear only hollow bellowing and the only dancing I see is his legal team dancing to keep him out of jail...

His legacy has been trashed....any good he did as a president is all forgotten as this will be all he is remembered by.
I think at last count he lost 61 out of the 62 cases he brought forth on the election results.

In other Republican news. May I present their latest, racist, bigoted, misogynistic, sexist candidate.

Last edited:
Hi. From what I think [ and I hope I an wrong ] I think that the Democrats think that they are NOT cheating. They think that they think that they are doing the best for the people.
Some do believe that thus further proving that liberalism is a mental disorder but looking back to when a DEM said ask not what you r country can do for you but what can you do for your country we can see that there has been a concerted effort to hurt the Republic - they side with the enemy in doing anything harmful to the Constitution and the people of the nation.

I think at last count he lost 61 out of the 62 cases he brought forth on the election results.

In other Republican news. May I present their latest, racist, bigoted, misogynistic, sexist candidate.

Was it 62? I thought it was about 50 and it was not cases brought by President Trump. There were only about 6 to 9 that were dismissed for lack of evidence. Almost all the cases were NEVER looked at!

Most cases never looked at any evidence because the courts claimed they did not have the jurisdiction.

And of the cases that were dismissed for lack of evidence. It was because the DSP failed to comply with subpoenas and even had no profits intervene to stop the investigations - WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO HIDE?

Was it 62? I thought it was about 50 and it was not cases brought by President Trump. There were only about 6 to 9 that were dismissed for lack of evidence. Almost all the cases were NEVER looked at!

Most cases never looked at any evidence because the courts claimed they did not have the jurisdiction.

And of the cases that were dismissed for lack of evidence. It was because the DSP failed to comply with subpoenas and even had no profits intervene to stop the investigations - WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO HIDE?

Several sources won't concur with your assessment of alternative facts. Shall I find 50 more sources?

His own people in video testimony said his assertions were blantantly false and he was disconnected from reality.

These are HIS people. On HIS side. On HIS team. That WANT him to be president.

Trump can't be the only one right because he is a superior human being to the very people that would have taken it to court and fought the fight for it.

Several sources won't concur with your assessment of alternative facts. Shall I find 50 more sources?

His own people in video testimony said his assertions were blantantly false and he was disconnected from reality.

These are HIS people. On HIS side. On HIS team. That WANT him to be president.

Trump can't be the only one right because he is a superior human being to the very people that would have taken it to court and fought the fight for it.
I have to laugh when someone has risen to the level of being a billionaire in a business that is anything but easy to accomplish and is then called delusional. While neither man is perfect its easy to tell who is a Class A #1 Carpetbagger while the other one actually serves people on many levels for the good of millions of the people in the business world.

If people are too stupid to see the difference in the condition of this country as compared to 2017, 18 & 19 and compare that to where we are now... then that tells me one thing.

The collective "You" doesn't give a damn about anything true or justified.

The way it shows up is by how this country is deceived at every turn where it matters.

All these people care about is something unworthy of even being given a label. Don't get that totally wrong... we do have some people that care. The ruling class has taken America and gotten its hands into every corner of life where critical thinking is necessary for society to prosper in every meaningful aspect of life.

We know we have a lot of corruption in politics... we also have a MSM that works for some kind of deluded utopia because the people that own it want all the power and all the money for themselves and their minions.

We also have an education system that has in some places morphed into some kind system that produces robots that are trained in identity malfeasance with multiple mental disorders.

We know the DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA and other alphabet agencies have lost their ability to find truth, justice and the will to operate lawfully.

But... few people care about that... being honest is out of character for many people that are in power.

These human Hacks are so bent on opposing those that oppose them they stoop far to crush people and even kill them anytime it suits their agenda. Just ask Assange or Snowden what happens when you tell the population of a country that your government is doing illegal acts directly in violation of the laws that these people are suppose to uphold.

But... few people really care anymore... just keep that guy out of office and keep attacking him until you either subvert him permanently or he no longer wants to lead a country.

Maybe if Hillary had won the election in 2016 this recession and all the accomplishments of the current administration would have moved past us by now... its a wonderful thought, isn't it? All those Trump haters would not have to have suffered through 4 years of hell. lol !

I have to laugh when someone has risen to the level of being a billionaire in a business that is anything but easy to accomplish and is then called delusional. While neither man is perfect its easy to tell who is a Class A #1 Carpetbagger while the other one actually serves people on many levels for the good of millions of the people in the business world.

If people are too stupid to see the difference in the condition of this country as compared to 2017, 18 & 19 and compare that to where we are now... then that tells me one thing.

The collective "You" doesn't give a damn about anything true or justified.

The way it shows up is by how this country is deceived at every turn where it matters.

All these people care about is something unworthy of even being given a label. Don't get that totally wrong... we do have some people that care. The ruling class has taken America and gotten its hands into every corner of life where critical thinking is necessary for society to prosper in every meaningful aspect of life.

We know we have a lot of corruption in politics... we also have a MSM that works for some kind of deluded utopia because the people that own it want all the power and all the money for themselves and their minions.

We also have an education system that has in some places morphed into some kind system that produces robots that are trained in identity malfeasance with multiple mental disorders.

We know the DOJ, FBI, CIA, NSA and other alphabet agencies have lost their ability to find truth, justice and the will to operate lawfully.

But... few people care about that... being honest is out of character for many people that are in power.

These human Hacks are so bent on opposing those that oppose them they stoop far to crush people and even kill them anytime it suits their agenda. Just ask Assange or Snowden what happens when you tell the population of a country that your government is doing illegal acts directly in violation of the laws that these people are suppose to uphold.

But... few people really care anymore... just keep that guy out of office and keep attacking him until you either subvert him permanently or he no longer wants to lead a country.

Maybe if Hillary had won the election in 2016 this recession and all the accomplishments of the current administration would have moved past us by now... its a wonderful thought, isn't it? All those Trump haters would not have to have suffered through 4 years of hell. lol !
I think part of your problem is you think that if we find that Trump was crappy president that that can't see the good he accomplished as well. He has constant left sided headwinds that were relentless and never let up. It was a well organized effort to keep him from accomplishing much. Yet despite that he did a lot of good for the country. Which he overshadowed by being a deceptive self absorbed lying scumbag criminal. That attempted to convince more than idiots that the whole election was rigged. That sort of squelched his accomplishments. And you thnk the election want troop reecectu
, he also mishandled the COVID response.

Despite all of this he's still better than Biden and stands s chance the idiots would reelect him again. While I believe he would be better than Biden, pretty much any Republican could be field that would accomplish.

Trump would be a horrible Republican. But far better Biden. I hope we can get any Republican to win. With Trump , he still be a crook.

We better having something better than Biden. I don't think they would field another rickt

I think part of your problem is you think that if we find that Trump was crappy president that that can't see the good he accomplished as well. He has constant left sided headwinds that were relentless and never let up. It was a well organized effort to keep him from accomplishing much. Yet despite that he did a lot of good for the country. Which he overshadowed by being a deceptive self absorbed lying scumbag criminal. That attempted to convince more than idiots that the whole election was rigged. That sort of squelched his accomplishments. And you thnk the election want troop reecectu
, he also mishandled the COVID response.

Despite all of this he's still better than Biden and stands s chance the idiots would reelect him again. While I believe he would be better than Biden, pretty much any Republican could be field that would accomplish.

Trump would be a horrible Republican. But far better Biden. I hope we can get any Republican to win. With Trump , he still be a crook.

We better having something better than Biden. I don't think they would field another rickt
Holy hell that response sucked. The autocorrects we're horrid. Sorry I'll simplify it.

Trump , despite all the efforts the Dems did to hold him back, did amazingly well. And proceeded to ruin it by being a self absorbed criminal.

Who is still better than Biden.

If we found a Lemur and placed a Republican flag on its back, and ran it against Biden, it should be able to win.

This is what's sad about America. Trump beat everything both sides had to offer on his 1st attempt to run for office. Say what you want about his intelligence, he still beat all their asses. That is HARD to overlook.

Our country is in big trouble.

Holy hell that response sucked. The autocorrects we're horrid. Sorry I'll simplify it.

Trump , despite all the efforts the Dems did to hold him back, did amazingly well. And proceeded to ruin it by being a self absorbed criminal.

Who is still better than Biden.

If we found a Lemur and placed a Republican flag on its back, and ran it against Biden, it should be able to win.

This is what's sad about America. Trump beat everything both sides had to offer on his 1st attempt to run for office. Say what you want about his intelligence, he still beat all their asses. That is HARD to overlook.

Our country is in big trouble.
I changed my politics status to "Independent" a while ago. Trump used the party name "Republican" because it would have been foolish to run as an "independent" or "libertarian". Trump isn't really a Republican in my estimation though he has done and is doing things to support other real Republicans.

The 2 party system should be shelved because it in really more of a one party system with many actors playing roles that they are so caught up in that they appear real... just like a character actor that can't shake the personality he or she played in the last role they had. Notice that is critical situations like passing budgets and spending bills the party lines get blurred and things happen or don't happen based on who crosses party lines. On that note, thanks to Joe Manchin we didn't get another 5 or 6 trillion dollar new green deal passed that Biden pushed that would have only added to our fiscal issues today.

Trump is an oddity in ways and has made it his trademark to tell people what he thinks... especially if its about things he has noticed ( fake news ) or something he has done and wants to take credit for.

For the bulk of the sane, honest, and willing to work Americans we pretty much agree that policy decisions that affect the rise or fall of this nation are valued over personality. It causes me to ask... why do people like Biden? I never saw anything in him that I found valueble... add in the horrible way he acts on his desires from the staffer ( Tara Reade ) and the children those hair he sniffs to the antics of his son that has him acting in ways that are completely without reason... I am pretty certain none of us here take advice on how to run anything from a crack head... but, the president of our country worships the intelligence of his son... no wonder we have a failed leadership administration that can't get much done and makes lousy decision on policies.

The reasons Trump beat the leftist marxist cabal that continue to undermine our country comes down to a short list of factors. Number one is that people that lie and deceive others work from a weak position. They hate it when they get called out so they have to constantly spin, deflect, and distract the population with other issues while waiting for the energy of the last mistake to wear off... The suspicious death of Epstein being an example... or the Russia hoax, or the stupid articles of impeachment that went nowhere.

Just in California alone we had a Senator that had a Chinese chauffeur of questionable alligence working with her for years until it was discovered. Then we had Congressman Swallowell bedding down with Fang Fang... Like a class B movie with an easy ending to predict.
https://www.the-sun.com › news › 1938675 › fang-fang-eric-swalwell-refuses-say-sex-chinese-spy-classified

Fang Fang scandal - Congressman Eric Swalwell refuses to say if he had ...

I have to give some of those empty political suits credit... that create good tabloid news. Speaking of news have you seen how far over the cliff recent reports show Avenati falling to? He's gonna have like 400 years to serve when they get done with him... Brian Setzer of CNN praised him like the Good Dog that he is and thought he was US presidential material. Stormy Daniels owes Trump for legal fees totaling in the hundreds of thousands. Sandman is still pursuing the smear campaign for damages... Kyle Rittenhouse will have his day in court the the marxist left wing media that the dimtards support soon enough.

Yes... the country is in trouble... the house of cards has been built and its showing its flaws now. The biggest issues today were born mostly out of 2 key policy conditions. 2008 to big to fail which started the QE mess... and artificially low interest rate loans that blew up the real estate market ( again ) and made borrowing money to easy and forced money out of retirees accounts and into the stock market and real estate.

…”Proof of Election Fraud”…

200.gif

View attachment 1652367
Included in that short piece was the fact that the use of Diebold voting machines was discontinued for various reasons. That reminds me of the Diebold Tech guy that admitted in open court how easy it is to manipulate the counting records inside the Diebold system.

Who here thinks the world isn't a mess right now? Whatever it is... its requires real leadership with a revised plan that deals honestly with the issues and problems created by those that want to exploit this world. The Soros types, WEF, and WHO leaders are succeeding at disrupting many systems that were at one time sustainable and dependable. It is a war of information to sort through that many people are finally waking up to. How this all gets sorted out will determine the quality of life for years to follow.

CNN for example, is simply a channel on TV by which anyone can watch and listen to the sworn unredacted testimony directly identifying the guilt and responsibility that trump and his minions (Guiliani and John Eastman specifically) share in the attempted over throw of our government. Eastman took the 5th over a hundred times during his deposition and repeatedly asked trump for a ‘future’ pardon guarantee because he, trump and rudy (knew) what they were telling pence to do was illegal.

CNN for example, is simply a channel on TV by which anyone can watch and listen to the sworn unredacted testimony directly identifying the guilt and responsibility that trump and his minions (Guiliani and John Eastman specifically) share in the attempted over throw of our government. Eastman took the 5th over a hundred times during his deposition and repeatedly asked trump for a ‘future’ pardon guarantee because he, trump and rudy (knew) what they were telling pence to do was illegal.
How was it illegal to tell Pence anything having to do with his responsibility to determine and verify the votes were counted accurately? What exactly were they telling Pence to do?

As far as people taking the 5th... plenty of that has happened before.

You won't see two key people involved with the Documentary 2000 Mules which are Catherine Englebrecht and Gregg Phillips pleading the 5th if brought to court over the findings they discovered from 10 Trillion cell phone pings snd thousands of hours of videos from ballot drop boxes. Over 4000 hours from Georgia alone.

The last thing the leftist marxist cabal wants is to bring anymore light to the evidence captured from the 2020 election... pretty sure you don't want it out there either... its embarrassing to find out people supported a system of voter fraud.

What is revealed in 2000 Mules wasn't available back when the election results were being were being disputed. First off... 10 trillion cell phone pings had to be bought. Then the data from those pings had to run through a software system created to extract the data that shows the times, dates, roads, and location points where ballots were picked up and dropped off. The bar for that analysis was set high... it had a cut off point that left lower level fraud out of the data... in other words... they didn't need to find all of it because what they didn't count was so disproportionate to what they did analyze.

Remember... This takes time. Going through 1000s of hours of drop box footage footage and segmenting out the ballot box stuffing and picture taking by the paid couriers ( some have already confessed ) at $10 per ballot dropped is new information as I said before.

Do you think it was all staged as a right wing extremist plot to cloud the 2020 election? Is this what Dinesh does given the other documentaries he has released? If you were to watch and look at the evidence its real clear what happened in the weeks around the election. In 5 states we had dramatic shifts in vote tabulations while the counting was stopped for a period of time ( was it four or five hours ? ) unrivaled in the history of elections... but that won't ever convince you that Orange Man Bad isn't true... Trump is bad... look at the mess he made of our nation when he was elected.

Barr hardly glanced at anything having to do with the 2020 election.

Well, finally you state the truth…

”Trump is bad... look at the mess he made of our nation when he was elected.”

And if you’d watched the hearings you‘d know exactly what trump told pence to do and why it was not only wrong and illegal, but something pence had no authority to do.

Back