Projekt spotted in San Diego

Blur and a silly face... That "field goal" pizza was off the chain...

Lamb_Scar.JPG

Nice meeting you, Projekt. Once again, I'm glad you shouted out to your peeps here in SD.

Will touch base about lunch on Monday.

Enjoy Ventura~

Here's a pic I snapped after dinner.

Sorry for the delay in getting this stuff posted, but...I've been riding...

laugh.gif

Projekt_09MAY08.jpg

...well, just got back from lunch with Projekt.

Just a quick note here to wish you a 'bon voyage', friend. I hope your travels are safe (but fun) and full of unexpected pleasures.

Don't forget to give us a little notice before you arrive next time. I'm certain we can pull together a nice group and maybe do a beach bonfire or some shizzle.

'til next time...

See you on the board.

beerchug.gif

Just a quick note here to wish you a 'bon voyage', friend.  I hope your travels are safe (but fun) and full of unexpected pleasures.

Don't forget to give us a little notice before you arrive next time.  I'm certain we can pull together a nice group and maybe do a beach bonfire or some shizzle.

'til next time...

See you on the board.

beerchug.gif
+1 on that give a bro a little more notice lots of things to be done in Austin

You should´a said "Say Cheese"... See you there...
How did that place compare to Bone Daddy's Projekt LOL!!!
whistling.gif
 See any smokin waitress???
laugh.gif
The first place "Oggi´s" had a few smoking waitresses but nothing AT ALL like "BONE Daddy´s". That place is off the chain with talented staff.
Second place was Romano´s Macaroni Grill... Our waiter was called "Rooster" - I sh!t you not with a tattoo of a cross on his hand near the base of the thumb. The dude looked like he may have done time during his life.. Again, no Bone Daddy talent to be spoken of. I wonder why I didn´t push SCAR to pick a place similar..

Just a quick note here to wish you a 'bon voyage', friend.  I hope your travels are safe (but fun) and full of unexpected pleasures.

Don't forget to give us a little notice before you arrive next time.  I'm certain we can pull together a nice group and maybe do a beach bonfire or some shizzle.

'til next time...

See you on the board.

beerchug.gif
+1 on that give a bro a little more notice lots of things to be done in Austin
Sounds like a good idea. Problem is that I rarely make plans since I prefer to fly by the seat of my pants more or less. I have a feeling that I will be spending a lot more time in the CONUS particularly Austin...

Thanks to you both for the warm welcome and taking the time to make me feel like I belonged in both of your towns respectively..

Anyone else coming into town, cause Scar is a sucker for get togethers....
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

You know I love you babe!!!!!!!!! Wanna do lunch?
rock.gif
???

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Back