Projekt spotted in San Diego

Projekt

Registered
Alright, for all of those that said I am not from San Diego... Well here I am and will be in town until Tuesday... Hit me up via (619)203-2309 for lunch or an impromptu meet&greet.

Welcome to the menizzle, yo~

So, all...Tammy, Lamb...we're getting together for dinner tonight.

Who wants to join us?

I'm going to set the details, but start clearing your calendar if you can.

Vinnie?

Charles?

Ron?

Mark?

Hello?

beerchug.gif

What a great surprise, Projekt. Glad you posted up.

Scar~

Projekt...I spoke to Lamb.  He's only available this evening around 9pm.

So, I'm going to put together a scenario around Mission Hills/Downtown around 7ish so we can sit for awhile and Lamb can join us (basically) on his way home).

I spoke to Tammy (Double D).  She's good for just after 9, as well.  So, if anyone else is available, it'd be great to have you...but let me know in advance so I can make a reservation if I have to.

Also, Vinny:  FYI, I was going to edit video tonight, but we have guests, and, well, that'd just be rude.  

argue.gif
laugh.gif

Let me see what I can do.....I'll text: Lamb, Scar, or Tammy....later tonight to see whats going on.

DD

Playin' it by ear...got an early-morning day-long ride tomorrow; Double D's joining me for that one; I know Lamb is leaving for parts unknown tomorrow morning, as well.

We'll be in touch, though. It's very short notice, so
rock.gif

Okay; for the sake of ease and fiscal responsibility, we're going to Oggi's Pizza, located at Liberty Station (near the harbor) in San Diego proper.

POINT LOMA
2562 LANING ROAD
SAN DIEGO, CA 92106
(619) 876-5000

We'll meet at 7:00 and get some grub.

Here's a link to the menu...

http://www.oggis.com/Menus/Liberty%20Station/MenuFramehtm.htm

I think everyone has my schnell phone number; so ring me up if you need to.

L8s...I'm off to FBC to get my Road2's put on...

Scar

I may be a no show......I'm freaking exhausted. Got up all week at 0400 for my daily commute to SD.....If I get a sudden burst of energy, I'll be there. If not, I'm truely sorry.

Is there good parking for my bike at this place?

DD

I may be a no show......I'm freaking exhausted.  Got up all week at 0400 for my daily commute to SD.....If I get a sudden burst of energy, I'll be there.  If not, I'm truely sorry.

Is there good parking for my bike at this place?

DD
I haven't slept for 2 days but 3 hours so you better be there and yes you can get great parking there....
spank.gif

good point.....but I'm the one who has to ride an hour home at .......what, midnightish? or later.

DD

good point.....but I'm the one who has to ride an hour home at .......what, midnightish? or later.

DD
Well I will be getting home only 35 minutes before you. If my relatives weren't in town you could have stayed at my house, but then your wife might not approve of that since I am of the opposite sex...
winkold.gif

The pizza was good, the beer was decent, atmosphere nice.. But the company was the best...
Pictured below from left to right clockwise... Lamb, Scar, Projekt and the lovely Double-D...

Lamb_Scar_Projekt_DoubleD.JPG

Back