Project Weightloss

G/L Ben...You kin do it!!
cool.gif

Yeah, so I've been bad... Haven't kept up with my needed workouts and eating habits... I have recently gotten slowly back into the working out (Dag gone cold gives good excuses for not jogging/walking or getting in the garage for my kickbag) I've been trying to keep up with doing 40-60 situps a day and watching my eating. I do 20-30 in the AM and 20-30 in the PM. Not much difference here, and I have absolutely no excuses. It's like I need a drill sergeant to keep me going sometimes.

Please, if you have my number, feel free to call and motivate me...

2.jpg

ok thanks for the guilt trip.....(looking in mirror) maybe your success can motivate a few of us? Goodluck!

Good luck Ben. Stick with it. The older you get, the harder it will be. Do it now !

I could stand to loose a few myself. I think I am a bit of a different breed weight wise. People will regularly guess I am about 100 lbs lighter than I am. I was talking to a shop today about suspension setup and they guessed 260...man were they surprised when I replied "370", lol. I am 6'6" and have been 270+ since I was 16. I honestly dont think I would feel right down much lower than 300. At 320 I feel comfortable and I think that is where I am gonna shoot to land again, with anything else being bonus. I just need to change my weight training mindset from building up to fat burning....that and jump back on the wagaon.

Yahmahor, best of luck to you bro. I hope we both have success in our goals.

good luck man.... you can do it. I lost over 60lbs so far on the road, so if I can do it working out in gyms at hotels, walking and eating out every meal, you surely should have no problemo doing it where you have consistant control of your exercise schedule & food. Cut back on sugars, sodas and random crap. The biggest thing I did, aside from cutting out carbs (not totally but a LOT) was eating smaller portions and not grazing. I would eat because I was hungry and it was time to eat rather than there was food and I just ate it because it was there.

Once you figure out the schedule and what works for you, stick to it and you'll do great
beerchug.gif
CONGRATS on the 60lbs lost bro! Yeah, I pretty much only drink water, sometimes milk. I got my schedule to every 2 hrs I grab a healthy, small meal to keep the metabolism going.
Good Luck Bro you can do it. Looks like you have the best
meal plan to lose weight and gain lean muscle. I will be
starting mine in February I want to lose 25 pounds.

good luck ben, i lost 30lbs. its not easy but from your first post it sounds like youve already got the right advice nailed. You know what to do its just a matter of doin it

my prob is motivation.

a support group is great.
hello.gif

GOOD LUCK good ol benny doin the right thing, buddy last june i got fed up with weighting 260lbs. So july 1 i stopped EVERYTHING i was doing wrong. ie smoking (not dipping hehe) staying inactive, eating nasty foods, as in fried chicken EVERYDAY, pizza, cheese sticks french fries. sh!t like that, i tell you i got to Iraq and i did nothin but go out on the road and sit in my room and eat and play on the internet. Well all my leadership started bothering me about all the weight i gained so i did everything i could to avoid them...... see the difference between me and you is you are civilian and i am military. Being overweight is what americans accept so no one is bothered by the way you look, but in the military that **** is frowned on. So july 1 i quite everything and started smokin the sh!t out of myself and i ran my self in the ground 3 times a day everyday non-stop for 3weeks. and then took a day off and then kept going but the KEY is LOW CARB/ HIGH PROTEIN diet and that fat will melt off you like no tomorrow....
But I did all that and I went from 260lbs and this morning i weighted my self at 197... You can do it another big KEY is BURN MORE then you take in. Remember 3,600 calories equals 1lb....... i think you can figure the rest out yourself!!!! GOOD LUCK BROTHER

Compare.JPG

So, how's it coming along, man? How much weight have you lost so far?

--Wag--

I was 216 in shorts at the end of Aug and I'm now 200 even, my goal by the time the track opens in April is 185 to 190 it's tuff. I'm 6 ft 3.

So, how's it coming along, man? How much weight have you lost so far?

--Wag--
Haven't kept track of weight. The only scale I have access to has been in a garage for 10+years... Dust, cold weather, warm weather, and other garage things probably make it as accurate as me saying the Redskins just won the superbowl... Next time I go to Biolife, I'll post my weight.

i need to get my a** in shape too but I do alot better when i have someone to workout with and lately i've had to dispose of all my local friends, the ones i used to ride with included cause they just brought day to day drama.......

i need to get my a** in shape too but I do alot better when i have someone to workout with and lately i've had to dispose of all my local friends, the ones i used to ride with included cause they just brought day to day drama.......
If it'll help, you and I can be online workout buddy's.

Keep it up Ben, you can do it, if you keep your mind to it!

aight. You and me, We'll have a race to see who can lose the most the fastest. I'm gonna start working out and getting the diet going, as should you, and once I can get an accurate weight, we'll start.

i got too much junk food in here now, that and i'm an emotional eater as well as when i'm bored. I don't know how to build a solid plan to change the way i eat. I don't think diets work really
i know i can do it. I once went from 236 to 188 in 5 weeks
but that was forced exercise every day at a steel shop

Back