Professional Photography, wow!

Dang Doyle, I'm happy to see I'm not the only "Old Fart" out romping a good time! :-)

Congrats young man on showing the youngsters how it's done! :beerchug:

Dang Doyle, I'm happy to see I'm not the only "Old Fart" out romping a good time! :-)

Congrats young man on showing the youngsters how it's done! :beerchug:

Thank you Steven, I still look forward to riding up there with you all some day!
Doyle

Know the following.....this isn't about me, it's about the Hayabusa and what it can do.

You are too humble. Cool bike action shots require having a cool rider on the bike!

I remeber on my 1st or 2nd track day, there was a guy at spokane riding on a gen I busa and romping it pretty hard in the intermediate group. People were amazed at how quickly this guy could get around the track!

These pictures depict Busas at 9-11,000rpm, full tilt, on the edge, if that doesn't rock your world, sell your Hayabusa.

well put!!!:beerchug:

Thanks fer posting those up Raydog....Yep thats me with the Bags...That was the hightlight of the year for me...Now i am having terrible withdrawls from all that fun we had all week....Thank you Rick C and the other camera guy...
You have an awsome riding style Doyle....Hope to ride with you at least once more this yaer. And to the others who commented...THANK YOU !

Thanks fer posting those up Raydog....Yep thats me with the Bags...That was the hightlight of the year for me...Now i am having terrible withdrawls from all that fun we had all week....Thank you Rick C and the other camera guy...
You have an awsome riding style Doyle....Hope to ride with you at least once more this yaer. And to the others who commented...THANK YOU !

This guy.....

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

That beats pedaling your legs (or other parts) off for an awsome ride...awsome stuff there

Back