Random Weekend Pix

:rofl: 2 guys coming out of the weeds with a camera..:whistle:.LMAO

Not just any guys...JDog...

Here's a couple pix of me and Rick...:whistle:

Palomar Press 3.jpg

May09 Rider'sReviewCover.jpg

Great pics Scar. Now I gotta know, Which ones do you like the best. The Yoshi's or the Two Bros.

The 2Bros served me very nicely for 67,000 miles. They're an attractive, quality product.

I had Yoshi's on my 1st 'busa and they were also high-quality, good looking pieces. Since Yoshimura is synonomous with Suzuki...and that carries some weight.

Tough question, yo.

One thing immediately...the 2Bros are lighter than the Yoshi's...but they're smaller, so that's really no surprise.

I'll have to keep you looped in as the miles charge on...

Question for ya Scar. Are those new carbon Yoshimura 77s slip-ons? If so, did you end up doing any tuning or maybe the marble mod if you experienced back firing during deceleration? I'm on the fence about going with the slip ons, but I don't want to end up having to do a tune, if required. I know the guys are saying nothing needed, mount 'em and ride, but I want your take on this.

Thanks,

Jimbo

Question for ya Scar. Are those new carbon Yoshimura 77s slip-ons? If so, did you end up doing any tuning or maybe the marble mod if you experienced back firing during deceleration? I'm on the fence about going with the slip ons, but I don't want to end up having to do a tune, if required. I know the guys are saying nothing needed, mount 'em and ride, but I want your take on this.

Thanks,

Jimbo

Yessir, Jimbo...slip-ons. No tuning or otherwise modding them.

So far, no back-firing except during 'enthusiastic' engine braking...but then, I got that with the 2Bros, as well.

I'd say the claim to 'mount 'em and ride' is pretty darned credible.

Aren't they something? A little heavier than the 2Bros, but there's lots more to 'em than the cans I just removed.

:beerchug:

Hope that helps ya, brother!:beerchug:

Great pics!! Looks like you had an awesome weekend for sure!!!

Yessir, Jimbo...slip-ons. No tuning or otherwise modding them.

So far, no back-firing except during 'enthusiastic' engine braking...but then, I got that with the 2Bros, as well.

I'd say the claim to 'mount 'em and ride' is pretty darned credible.

Aren't they something? A little heavier than the 2Bros, but there's lots more to 'em than the cans I just removed.

:beerchug:

Hope that helps ya, brother!:beerchug:
Thanks Scar! :thumbsup:

Hey...Rick sent me this photo last night.

What a guy.

Scar on Palomar (May 2010).jpg

Back