for Track Riders

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
So far the STAMPEDE has been great fun in the twisties of the Sierras....TOMORROW (Thursday) we all meet at Reno/Fernley Raceway for an ALL HAYABUSA TRACKDAY! 4 miles of great banked corners, big straights, major elevations gains and losses. Rick Clemson will be doing the photography at the professional level, some riders have Go-Pros, so I'll make sure many pics are posted.
Living in Reno really helps for this event since I was able to trackprep my bike today (mirrors, plate, electronics off, etc.) and put it in my pickup for the morning drive to the track(getting my ventilatte on the way).
Also, in the afternoon, the dragstrip will be opened for us as well...this is too much fun in one day!
A couple of guys have turbo bikes so that will be interesting for the 1/4 mile.

More later folks! Doyle

P1020655.JPG

P1020653.JPG

4theriders should be there taking pics, and for $150(I think) they'll mount gopros to your bike and make you an awesome video.

I forgot about the stamped, or I would of taken some more days off. Hope everyone has fun.

Sent from my DROID X2

Very cool Doyle! Wish I could be there too! I led a tour last weekend, then another next weekend to NorCal. My wife would kill me if I did events three weekends in a row. :(
Posted via Mobile Device

I would give my right one to be able to hit the track for an all busa track day with you guys!:thumbsup:

Thanks guys, we'll sure get some pics up asap. Doyle

ps hope you're having a good "touring season" Tim!

I think I realy would like to go to one of these someday. I'll have to keep an eye on this event for next year. How far in advance do you plan these things out?

Doyle, I have been looking for a clear tank grip...where'd u get yours? have fun u lucky dog...

Back