Professional Photography, wow!

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
At the STAMPEDE trackday we were lucky enough to have two pro photographers, Rick Clemson, our tradational Stampede protographer from SoCal and 4theriders.com, also a skilled guy that captures all the NorCal tracks (and Reno/Fernley in Nevada).

I just received the 4theriders package and am really amazed at what great camera guys can capture! Rick's stuff will arrive soon.

I'm just going to throw up some of the many pics I received here.

Know the following.....this isn't about me, it's about the Hayabusa and what it can do. All the racer/track coaches were blown away by what they saw that day, some are my friends and I've since talked to them.

These pictures depict Busas at 9-11,000rpm, full tilt, on the edge, if that doesn't rock your world, sell your Hayabusa.

The blue Busa is Ralph (Pacemaster), to capture us both in the same frame doesn't get better than that.

Notice the drift/drive on a couple of the left sweeper shots...that is maxed out getting a hard drive onto the long straight.

Don't the barren hills make an awesome background?

Some shots look similar, they each represent different laps, I'm only posting 40% of em. Doyle

NM1U7447.jpg

NM1U7449.jpg

NM1U7563.jpg

NM1U7621.jpg

NM1U7697.jpg

NM1U7883.jpg

NM1U8005.jpg

NM1U8014.jpg

NM1U8043.jpg

NM1U8110.jpg

NM1U8113.jpg

NM1U8169.jpg

NM1U8171.jpg

NM1U7565.jpg

NM1U7653.jpg

NM1U7882.jpg

NM1U7981.jpg

NM1U8006.jpg

NM1U8042.jpg

NM1U8109.jpg

busa's dont corner...the ground rises up to meet them!!! Nice pics!!!

A few more, Rick Clemson's to follow in a day or so.....if I'd known how fun it was to be 64 years old when I was younger, I would have eaten healthier!

NM1U8109.jpg

NM1U8170.jpg

NM1U8112.jpg

Wow! Nice, I didnt know Joe was gonna be there. Looks really good, and looks like Pace got some new leathers. :thumbsup:

I'm reposting this one because I remember the feeling of the drive and drift just prior to the straight, you all know that feeling!

NM1U7883.jpg

Very nice.So you can corner with swingarm extensions.I was afraid to try but I will keep getting lower.:thumbsup:Again awesome pictures.

Very nice.So you can corner with swingarm extensions.I was afraid to try but I will keep getting lower.:thumbsup:Again awesome pictures.

Not extensions, it is a Canadian Mike 0-6" swingarm, adjusted to zero extension.

Back