Gpw's "thor" head to professional photo shoot..

Here is my wife........hmmmmm

2006HummerH3005.jpg

2006HummerH3008.jpg

2006HummerH3007.jpg

Nice pictures and to be honest, I think your wife looks better then the models. Congrats!

Nice pictures and to be honest, I think your wife looks better then the models. Congrats!
thanks....that was my point
smile.gif
She was not too happy when I got home and she saw well, I won't say what she said, on the Busa. Regardless, it was a good time and I am happy I got to hang out for the experience.

ROFL! I can just imagine what she said! I think they say and do those things to keep us in line. It's in their genes to train us like that! Every girl I date eventually progresses to that point. I just gotta learn how to handle em when they get to that point so we can make it beyond that point. I keep thinking the next one won't be that way but they ALWAYS prove me wrong! I might of just had one of those "profound" man thoughts? LMAO!

PS. Bigoltool - I thought the models looked good. I thought his wife looks better.

<!--EDIT|Shanling
Reason for Edit: "Answer big too"|1156365547 -->

+1 on the wife! My compliments. Those models were so/so at best.
thanks...she'll be happy and maybe I'll get out of the dog house...
devil.gif
she's absolutely gorgeous
why go out for a soy bean burger
when you have filet mignon at home

it was just a chance to get the Busa in the limelight
make possible magazine leeway
for an upcoming photo shoot (2Wheel Tuner, etc.)

and if that doesn't get u outta the dog house...

here's my baby
the most beautiful woman in the world (at least mine)

Valeria_1__Small_.jpg

Oh man Greg, I've just got a life-size picture of your anal self after the burnout shot - bike up on the lift, you with a toothbrush and God-knows-what on it cleaning rubber off your undertail for HOURS until you could eat off it again...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

(Muttering under your breath about ho's on your bike and was it worth it for the exposure... )

P.S.- +1 on the wife comments previous with all respect, any woman confident enough to pose with one tiny little foot up on that running board has no reason to be jealous of you out doing a little self-promotion.
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Oh man Greg, I've just got a life-size picture of your anal self after the burnout shot - bike up on the lift, you with a toothbrush and God-knows-what on it cleaning rubber off your undertail for HOURS until you could eat off it again...    
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(Muttering under your breath about ho's on your bike and was it worth it for the exposure... )

P.S.- +1 on the wife comments previous with all respect, any woman confident enough to pose with one tiny little foot up on that running board has no reason to be jealous of you out doing a little self-promotion.  
smile.gif
That is too funy, exactly what I said "DJ" now look at my darn undertail...she is 11 years younger than my 37 year old self. Things can't get much better.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

smile.gif
That is too funy, exactly what I said "DJ" now look at my darn undertail...she is 11 years younger than my 37 year old self. Things can't get much better.  
biggrin.gif
I was thinking the same thing.
I bet he's got all kinds of markings on there now.
Friggin spotless 10 mins ago
Hey woman keep those heels off the pipe!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think I have the patience for it LOL!

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back