3 Hot Chix and a Busa (Photo Shoot: Unexpected SoCal Fun)

Scar, since I don't see any pics of you, did they even let you on the set, or did you have to park your bike and LEAVE? :laugh: You shoulda made them take at least a COUPLE with you with them, only then you'd be a hayabusa.org GOD :beerchug:

:laugh: The pix of me with the girls are forthcoming. I couldn't take them and be in the shots at the same time :( ergo, they're not on my camera.

One of the other vehicle owners and his bro are sending me some of their candid shots (like mine), and the organizers will be sending me the proofs.

:beerchug:

:laugh: I think i recognize the Red Bull jacket too... thanks for the pics broham:bowdown:

Mr. White: They're all mine (jackets), and you know how 'hefty' I've become! :rofl: The so-called 'hot' chix, are petite little things, aren't they? :poke:

:satisfied::satisfied: Of all of the times you call to ride. where was the invite on this one...

Scar did you bring some Germ-X for your seat?

Hate to see you get something that soap can't wash off... (you know that stuff can even get through leathers) :rofl:

Scar did you bring some Germ-X for your seat?

Hate to see you get something that soap can't wash off... (you know that stuff can even get through leathers) :rofl:

Plexus...supposedly kills even the deadliest of germs (as it cleans and shines!). :rofl: Plus, the squeeze of lemon, of course!

Last edited:
:thumbsup:

What's the bias against the asian chick? I thought she was cute but only got one closeup on her own.

Back