Gpw's "thor" head to professional photo shoot..

22:08 central...been looking forward to this all day...where are they...musta been a dude in a g-string
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Ackkkkk!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The professional shots will be much better here just a taste and no dude touched my bike...
smile.gif

HAHAHahahahehehehe great pics! Models look a little busted. But I would poke both of them if I had the oppurtunity.
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Pics! Finally!

Pretty decent. Still wanna see what others were shot, of course.
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

What was this photoshoot for again?
rock.gif
Will we be able to flip through a mag in the grocery store and see that or is this someones "private collection"?
laugh.gif

No pics of a foot being surgically removed from an arse?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The shoot turned out to be a promotional program for a local towing company. I am certain you will see pics from this shoot in an up coming Cycle Dreams article. The dude was actually cool certainly the guy to hang out with if your not married and out fishing for the ladies....but since thats not the case....spinning my tires is ok.

I always say you never know who you are going to meet and why life and the circumstances for the encounter. First impressions are everything so take advantage of them or always wonder why the door of opportunity never seems to open for you, just my 2C....leads to this.

Well, DJ, "Sageronin" through some connections was invited for a two-hour professional photo shoot with professional models for a marketing calendar for a semi-pro Football team in Leesburg, VA. As fate would have it DJ's Turbo bike is not ready and I was asked to be the designated hitter. Should have some great shots later today. "Thor" was never intended to be a show bike but I will watch how he acts today with the ladies....stay tuned....geese and my wife can't make it..what a shame..
cool.gif
Props to Paul (UUBUSA) for the hook-up.
He was kind enough to give us the opportunity for this shoot. We had a great time!!

The bike looks nice, the colors bring it into focus quickly......but ditto on Ksana's Aerosmith Dude Looks Like Lady thought...those are some, well, a yeah models alright! *reminds me of some drag queen prostitutes from a shooting of Cops in New Orleans before Katrina hit!*

Back