Gpw's "thor" head to professional photo shoot..

GPW

Donating Member
Registered
I always say you never know who you are going to meet and why life and the circumstances for the encounter. First impressions are everything so take advantage of them or always wonder why the door of opportunity never seems to open for you, just my 2C....leads to this.

Well, DJ, "Sageronin" through some connections was invited for a two-hour professional photo shoot with professional models for a marketing calendar for a semi-pro Football team in Leesburg, VA. As fate would have it DJ's Turbo bike is not ready and I was asked to be the designated hitter. Should have some great shots later today. "Thor" was never intended to be a show bike but I will watch how he acts today with the ladies....stay tuned....geese and my wife can't make it..what a shame..
cool.gif

I thought DJ told me last week that this photo shoot was of GUYS on the Busa...
rock.gif
I remember chuckling and offering up my Busa as stand-in
wink.gif

Seriously, that's what DJ told me last week! LOL

You guys all get those fingers ready...right click, save as
laugh.gif

Seriously, that's what DJ told me last week!  LOL

laugh.gif
I can't believe you ruined this thread before it even got off the ground... it's like something out of minority report...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Seriously, that's what DJ told me last week!  LOL

laugh.gif
I can't believe you ruined this thread before it even got off the ground... it's like something out of minority report...
laugh.gif
Sorry Shawn, didn't mean to do that LOL

It's possible I'm wrong and misunderstood, but I want you to know I'll be sitting here, laughing hysterically if pics of guys go up
wink.gif

laugh.gif

You won't be the only one laughing hysterically about pics of guys! Buddy is only half a word, but I don't think DJ would do that to someone fixing up Ronin.

You won't be the only one laughing hysterically about pics of guys!  Buddy is only half a word, but I don't think DJ would do that to someone fixing up Ronin.
No, I wasn't saying DJ was doing something like that to sit back and laugh...we were just talking last week on the phone and he mentioned in passing that someone had contacted him about using his Busa for some photoshoot of guys LOL I remember thinking "damn, poor DJ" then offered up my Busa...

OR, perhaps I was in la-la land last week...that's possible too...

Thats not what I was told...let me call DJ right now. No guy is sitting my bike..for no darn picture.

You won't be the only one laughing hysterically about pics of guys!  Buddy is only half a word, but I don't think DJ would do that to someone fixing up Ronin.
No, I wasn't saying DJ was doing something like that to sit back and laugh...we were just talking last week on the phone and he mentioned in passing that someone had contacted him about using his Busa for some photoshoot of guys LOL  I remember thinking "damn, poor DJ" then offered up my Busa...

OR, perhaps I was in la-la land last week...that's possible too...
I know he is too nice a guy for that, but we would all laughing!
biggrin.gif

I just got off the phone with DJ...and he said "VA is just busting your stones" then he followed up with there will be one male model and two female models. Hmmm..did not mention the male model before....decisions, decisions...what would you guys do?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??

rock.gif

rock.gif

I just got off the phone with DJ...and he said "VA is just busting your stones" then he followed up with there will be one male model and two female models. Hmmm..did not mention the male model before....decisions, decisions...what would you guys do?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??
Go for it! If the male model gets too close drop kick him in the groin and take Thor outta there!

rock.gif

rock.gif

Back