Professional Photography, wow!

I have the sickness too!

lights camera action.jpg

Great pics Doyle, you were smooth as glass at the track day, pleasure watching you run.

Sweet! Thanks for the share! Nice pics guys!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Hmmm..... Doyle is 64? I figured out how he does it. He cheats. Old guys are tricky like that. He is putting super glue on his tires when no one is looking!

Great photos! Some day I'll find a curve in Florida.........

Once again, nice pics Doyle! You can take Rick's pics and blow them up to infinity. Make a poster out of a couple of them..you've got some good ones there.

..and then there's memories:laugh:

wm_normal_stampede-09_250.jpg

wm_normal_stampede-09_107.jpg

:beerchug: Loved the pics of the busa with GIVIs about to pass you :laugh:

When someone passes me on another Hayabusa, they have earned it, they deserve it and I salute them. Ralph (Pacemaster) has passed me more than once, to do that one must stretch the Busa to its limits, Ralph does that and deserves to be acknowledged!
I claim the title, "King of smooth" not "King of lowest lap times". And that's because I've placed SO much of my energy into figuring out how to be smooth. I truly believe smoothness correlates to less accidents/mistakes so that will allow me to do this way into my 70's (as I said in another post).
I know it's all in fun....I just wanted to make this serious point in the hopes that less people go down because they forgot about smoothness (it also has this great benefit of making you focus on exactly what you are doing with your body at critical lean angles, speed, etc.).
BTW, it's just as important (or more so)on the street!
Remember, the street has police, driveways, animals, speed limits, surface hazards, no braking markers, farther away emergency services, trees, guardrails, stupid cagers, etc. Long list!
Doyle

Back