Problem#1, Bike is slipping/skipping upon accelera

just to put the clutch issue to rest.. I think cache has been punishing his clutch for along time at the strip runnin in the low 9's still on the OEM clutch I believe..

can't believe you've punished that much more in that quick of a time.

Yes, its my 2nd gear. Just when i ws getting her ready for some track time, this ####. Just hope the warranty will cover this. Should i send the tranny off to be under cut ?

You guys don't suppose the slipping and the 'skipping teeth' sound/feeling is the infamous second gear problem raising its ugly head once again, do you?  This IS an '05 after all - the plagued bikes seem to be '04 and '05...

Just a thought.
Mines and 03'
Uh, yeah that's nice, but I was talking about C_Henry's bike which is an '05.  
wink.gif

As I recall, in the other crap tranny thread you had already determined that your problem wasn't the second gear issue, but rather, just not making a positive enough shift.  Could be wrong, just my recollection...
You said the plaqued bikes seemed to be 04's and 05's, I was simply pointing out that mine was an 03' for those that would soon ask, maybe even you!

And your recollection is wrong, JC said that was a possiblity, not me. I shift pretty hard and have tried shifting even harder with no luck so that is not it. I think if I can shift through wheelies in the air then I can shift it on the ground.

I believe this is a tranny issue but time will tell. Warranty isn't an issue for me as there is none.
smile.gif

Yes, its my 2nd gear. Just when i ws getting her ready for some track time, this ####. Just hope the warranty will cover this. Should i send the tranny off to be under cut ?
Hope you have better luck than the others who have posted. I would plan on Suzuki telling you to F' off on the warranty and then be pleasantly surprised if they don't.
wink.gif

Back